Just for fun, What do you eat after WI?

I was sitting here stuffing my face after weigh in and it wasnt good!! and i was wondering the the same thing what do most people eat after weigh in--so had to post- I don't usually have a blow out after weigh in - but I gave myself the night off- because I was so crap all week- things can only go down in the next week- lol
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooh I love sugar and beer and choclate.....:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

I don't do a treat as such. I'll not eat anything just after weigh-in I wouldn't be prepared to eat just before as I'm a 100%'er

I do eat well and nice stuff (salmon, trout, scallops, lobster, etc.) but all within plan either allowance or syn.

My one exception will be the night I reach target!

Hopefully in the next 7 weeks.

I never take the evening off. I weigh in, and come home and make some SW syn free dinner, then eat my synned snacks- HIFi bar/kellogg's Fibre plus and a treatsize choccie bar (but I have that most evenings as my syns, lol).

I stick to plan 100% i dont use food as a treat anymore. My weigh in is in the morning at 10.45. I have my breakfast and then generally i take a sandwich, some fruit and a yogurt(all free,superfree and hex) and go find somewhere quiet after class, as it finishes about 12.15, and have my lunch.

My wi is weds 7:30, when I get in I have 4 stuffed olives as a treat which I syn. I treat wi day same as any other day!

There's a lady in my class who was adamant that she was following the plan 100% but she never used to lose weight just maintain or gain 0.5lb. My consultant got her to do a food dairy and when she was checking it she noticed it was only filled in for 6 days, this is because the lady had a 'night off' on weigh in night and then followed the plan 100% for the next 6 days. Basically when asked what she ate on her night off it was some sort of takeaway, a whole tub of ice cream and a bottle of wine.

She was using all of her weekly syns in one night!

I think if you have a treat night and it works for you great, carry on but if you stop losing weight then it would be something to re-evaluate.

I had a glass and half of wine the first weigh in and a HIFi bar (deluxe one) this Monday. I have syned them though and stuck within my daily allowance. x

right this week after my half pound loss which is good as few bad days! i ate a doughnut in the car on way home from wi, then half a bar of dairy milk, a small bag of pop corn, and a picnic bar! then lasagne in eve and rubbarb crumble!!!!!! oh and a bag of watsits!!!! back on plan today! but look forward to wi as i know i can be bad for the rest of the day!!!!!!!! this week was a bit toooooo much though but just did 3 night shifts!!!!x

I always had a treat night on weigh in days over the many years I've done sw. However I get weighed on a Tues morn now and it was turning into a treat day!!! I've decided to stick to plan after weigh in to see if it makes a difference to weight loss :-0

hi, after weigh-in this week i had a lovely lorne sausage toasted sandwich, 2 pieces of cake and 2 lovely brandy and lemonade, and yes i did enjoy every last bit, but, next morning straight back on plan:D

I'm at target now, and I still dont do it (was sorely tempted by the chippy just round the corner from group the other night, but I was on my bike and it seemed too much effort to unlock, then relock, then unlock the bike and fit the chips in my already full up rucksack). I tend to have an entire full size chocolate bar thats still within syns (so a flake or galaxy ripple)

What I absolutely cannot comprehend though is when people don't syn what they've had.

Fair enough, have a treat, you have over 6 days to counter it.

But the plan is based on 5-15 syns a day, or 70-105 a week.

Quite how people work out that the 30 odd syns they'll have spent on fish and chips and a few glasses of wine somehow doesn't count because its after weigh in is beyond me! it still comes out of your syns allowance for next week and the next weigh in surely will reflect that.

But some do and still lose weight, I am very good and lose very little. Perhaps I am not having enough syns, am trying very hard this week to eat more and have more syns. Now, wheres the chocolate!!!

I'm at target now, and I still dont do it (was sorely tempted by the chippy just round the corner from group the other night, but I was on my bike and it seemed too much effort to unlock, then relock, then unlock the bike and fit the chips in my already full up rucksack). I tend to have an entire full size chocolate bar thats still within syns (so a flake or galaxy ripple)

What I absolutely cannot comprehend though is when people don't syn what they've had.

Quite how people work out that the 30 odd syns they'll have spent on fish and chips and a few glasses of wine somehow doesn't count because its after weigh in is beyond me! it still comes out of your syns allowance for next week and the next weigh in surely will reflect that.

:cry:

lol I know ;) I syned my chippy last night and have worked it roughly to be 38 syns:eek: however i am going to go with the 70 over a week thats easier for me. I've given up chocolate for lent so my 2 finger kit kat in the evening is out the door. I haven't had any alcohol for 10wks and next week i'm going to try no "treats;)" and see how my weight loss gets on. I've a mini target set for march of 10lbs and we set our 12wk beat it plan yesterday mine's 21lb 10% of current weight

Exactly what I was going to post!! I treat WI night like any other night, I do tend to have some chocolate or wine but I always syn it and I try not to let what the scales say influence that at all. I would hate to undo all my hard work on the scales by one night of treats. I tend to have a 'treat night' on a saturday night but it is a nice SW friendly meal like homemade burgers and SW chips but I have a big glass of wine and a small bar of chocolate and it comes out of my weekly syn allowance of 70 so I have less during the week to accommodate it.

I have "Fat Girl Friday" cos I weigh in on a Thursday Night so I will have a slightly less strict meal- sometimes even a takeaway but I cant go mad as it will effect my week overall. So for example if I had an indian I would have chicken tikka and half hubbys rice instead of going straight for a tikka masala/korma etc
I deserve it on a Friday night so loosen the reigns but dont fall off the horse entirely :)

I have always had weigh day off (i used to weigh in sat mornings) but that would invariably turn into sunday too, and although I still lost my OH kept reminding me its 1-2 whole days off plan which could have been that extra 1/2-1lb possibly! So this time I am absolutely sticking rigidly to 7 days on plan, if I'm over syns 1 dau I'll cut back the next etc

Gosh Mandy!

No wonder you're at target with that sort of control!

It would have been so easy to be at target, smell the chippy (ooh that smell) and go in and have some.

I really hope the next time you visit the chippy they taste 100 times better because of the wait:D

Steve

I absolutely need to STOP having treat night!!

Back