Just for fun - Whats your weighing in superstition

Lucylu79

Gold Member
At home I always weigh myself 1st thing in the morning although at club I always weigh in on a wed's night so it never matches anyway!!

I got thinking about the other things I do before weigh in and I always do this: Have a wee!! As if it could weigh anywhere near a half pound anyway!!!:8855:

Whats yours?????

x-x-x-x

I HAVE to go to toilet, not that it ever makes much difference! I also have to weigh myself so i know what to expect when i get to weigh in and have to wear the same clothes every week god knows what Im going to do as it gets colder!

I weigh myself every morning too, I weigh in one area of conservatory and the move scales somewhere else to make sure they weigh the same there too :~) x

Don't have any - as I never weigh in ;)

I also weigh in morning and HAVE to go to toilet first too!! Lol! I also always have an omelette the night before WI day - I know sw is not about low carbs, but because it's low carb meal I think I may weigh less - ridiculous I know!!!!

I'm going to be re-joining SW tonight, but when I was previously a member I used to WI at 5pm and would always do the following:

- No food or drink after 1pm
- Same clothes each WI
- Not wearing my hair extensions on the day of WI :8855:
- Having a widdle before WI

Ridiculous or what lol!! xx

I also weigh in morning and HAVE to go to toilet first too!! Lol! I also always have an omelette the night before WI day - I know sw is not about low carbs, but because it's low carb meal I think I may weigh less - ridiculous I know!!!!

That is always what i have too, with a salad :)

I have to dry my hair! I know that sounds daft but I don't usually bother, I just leave it to dry naturally.
On wi day I have to dry it or I might weight more from water!
My friend has actually weighed her self pre shower and after shower with wet hair and she was 5lb heavier!

Lucylu79 said:
At home I always weigh myself 1st thing in the morning although at club I always weigh in on a wed's night so it never matches anyway!!

I got thinking about the other things I do before weigh in and I always do this: Have a wee!! As if it could weigh anywhere near a half pound anyway!!!:8855:

Whats yours?????

x-x-x-x

A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter, so my late grandma used to insist on telling me. So a wee could quite easily knock half a pound off.

I wear the same clothes (like most of my group!!)
I always go for a wee - even though I go at home before I go to class and it's 5 mins away.
I don't drink past 2.30-3pm
I eat a light lunch
I don't eat pasta the night before because someone once told me that pasta causes water retention!

I always have a red day on WI day (I did green once and EE a couple of times and the results were disappointing :rolleyes:)

Wear the same clothes (I'm into my second outfit now, but I weighed it to make sure it was the same as the old one!)

Go to the loo a billion times

Make sure I've eaten lunch by 12:30 :D

Back