just for fun

Unfortunately not in the West end, but I've seen some locally.:D

The person below me has a favourite joke? If so, please tell it.:D

yes! I went to see saturday night fever! ages ago tho!

The person below me owns a cat

LOL our posts crossed Carly! Yes I do own a cat, his name's Issie (after Issie Stradlin' from Guns 'n' Roses!) and he's 17yrs old. He's sitting on the pc chair next to me right now purring away. Bless!

The person below me has a favourite joke? Please tell it. :D

A beautiful blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started.

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a Rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a Rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax.

Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then.....", he said with a deep sigh,

"Let's put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

No offence intended to blondes :)

The person below me has brown eyes?

I do have brown eyes.

The person below me prefers their tea/coffee in a cup or in a mug?

no dog, but nice cats

The person below me is already planning christmas dinner !!

I am already planning christmas dinner as last year was 9months pregnant and ill at christmas! this yeari will have a nice healthy meal-- my other half will cook it ofcourse as he is a chef!

The person below me wants more children?

yes i brought the new Pigeon Detectvies album and its very good indeed if you like your indie stuff

The person below me is 2 stone or less away from thier target weight?

Yes I am! :D I've gone from 12st 7lbs to my current weight of 9st 10lbs (though my lowest was 8st 13lbs last year when I was ill). I'd like to finish up between 8st and 8st 7lbs so long as my face doesn't look too old and wrinkly! :eek:

The person below me is trying to catch up on housework but is on here instead! lol:eek::D

yep and im just getting ready to pop to oxford street with hubby in a couple of hours so i may have a look and treat myself!

The person below me loves the colour pink?

Back