just found this site

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:wave_cry: hi guys cool site! i usually go on the cambridge forums. one of the girls told me about this its great.. i started ss in april lost 2 stone but came off in june after my hols to ibiza. only put on 2lb but cant get motivated need some HELP!!!:D

Hiya Skinny

Have you looked at 790 instead of sole source ??? The losses are very similar and is much easier to "get your head round" when you are starting again.

Check out your yellow book on page 8 for more info and chat it over with your counsellor.

Mike

keep coming on here, everyone will support and help motivate u. u can do it,good luck.

Staring at your stash of shakes won't get you started but having a definite plan to make them part of your life again will....
I usually recommend a structured week of phasing in Cambridge packs and phasing out food!

So 1 pack and two meals on days 1 and 2 (1200 cal in yellow book)
2 packs and 1 meal on days 3 and 4 (1000 cal in yellow book)
3 packs and 1 meal on days 5 and 6 (790 cal in yellow book)

Then Sole source on day 7!

Work your way up with the water over the course of the week as you eat less.... drink more!

It's the least painful way of getting on to sole source I know!

Hope that this helps!

ss

Thanks guys thats great been good today doing as you said and bringing shakes in slowly, at least i should stick to it better.:sigh: watch this space:D

welcome
good luck getting back on ss
you can do it you`ll get lots of support here
kaz:D

Back