Just got back from first session...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by HorseyCarrie, 26 September 2006 Social URL.

1. HorseyCarrie

HorseyCarrie Full Member

... and yes, I was able to enrol on the programme, despite my problems. She measured me and told me I have a perfectly proportioned hourglass figure! I was shocked but I guess I knew deep down that I am hourglass, it's just hard to accept that when you are 12 stones overweight.

Anyway, here's to a great first week.

Carrie.x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    GO FOR IT CARRIE!

M.

4. gaijingirl

gaijingirl has lying hips

Diet:
    LL
    Carrie.. that's fantastic news. I'm really pleased for you. I really hope that you find the programme helpful.

I went to the GP today and she was very supportive and is going to complete my medical form and return it for me!

So hopefully I will be joining you soon and hopefully we can both face our demons together!

Congratulations and very well done on taking such a brave step!

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Good luck Carrie.

Linda

6. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Ahhhhhhhhh Congratulations Carrie thats fab I have my 1st group meeting WEDS so we'll be SSing together xxxxxxx
    c:D

7. Gen

Gen Normal

thats brill news carrie, bet ur chuffed and an hour glass figure sure what more can a lady ask for!!!

keep on posting!!

Gen xx

8. htpink

htpink CDC

Well done carrie - you must be over the moon!

9. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck Carrie,keep us posted on how you are doing.
    If you need anything just ask

10. Professor

Professor Guess whos back...

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (optifast)
    Good luck to you

11. CAROLYNE42XX

CAROLYNE42XX Failure is not an Option

Diet:
    LIGHTERLIFE
    Congratulations Carrie !! Im so pleased for you. Great start to a new you. Keep us all posted on your first week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.