Just had a arguement with X hubby and now I have ate half the kitchen

5stone2lose

Starting again...
The title says it all. I went on a major binge and now my stomach is killing me,:( This was bound to happen as I hadnt let any feelings out My neighbours who own a news agents gave my kids a BOX of chocolate bars There must of been about 30 bars :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Now there isnt 30 :eek:
And the kids havent had any! To be honest Im not coping well with dieting as I dont no what the hell Im doing, Im not following any plan and im lost.

X hubby is being a @rse hole , because I said the kids couldnt stay at his mums on a school, night. :rolleyes: :mad:

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I bet I have put on at least 20 stone!

aw hun, tomorrow is a new day, dotn beat yourself up too much about it. stand ur ground with ur ex, would you ever have let kids stay at his mums on a school night?! If not y on earth should that change now! If he insists on being an AH theres nothing you can do about it,, but keep yourself strong hun and keep doing what you can to lose weight and feel better about yourself, on previous diets I've had blow outs like that over my ex and he so so so so wasnt worth the heartache.....start again tomorrow and just try leave today behind

You won't have gained 20 stone hun - don't worry.

Put it behind you and try try again!

Good luck

xx

it's done.. and the weight gain won't be that drastic. Try and relax.. and re-form yourself for tomorrow.. and you can start again. :)
Keep trying hun! ((hugs)) we're here to support you.

Thanks for your replys , X hubby is just trying to be annoying as hes working at the weekend cant see the kids , and thinks he can just take them when he wants, But NO WAY am I changeing there routine as they need that to feel comfortable , poor things dont know what the hells going on... and they have Never stayed at his mums before.:rolleyes:

ah hun just tell him to go F*ck off & grow up!!! He's probably just trying to sabotage ur fab weight loss by playin with ur head....selfish git....he should realise at a time lie this the kids routine is the most important thing for them, and they are more important than what he wants

Aww hun, I've had a crappy day and eaten today as well and gee does my stomach hurt (it wasn't even that enjoyable!!) but like everyone has said, tomorrow is another day. We will only have failed if we give up and I don't intend to and neither should you, we've both come to far to let one sh!tty day keep us fat and unhappy. Keep your chin up hun and heres to a better day tomorrow. xxx

Aww hun, I've had a crappy day and eaten today as well and gee does my stomach hurt (it wasn't even that enjoyable!!) but like everyone has said, tomorrow is another day. We will only have failed if we give up and I don't intend to and neither should you, we've both come to far to let one sh!tty day keep us fat and unhappy. Keep your chin up hun and heres to a better day tomorrow. xxx

Thanks, I intend on carrying on but im living on chicken at the moment not sure what else to eat, :rolleyes: If I join WW or SW I will have to eat carbs which im trying to stay clear of, :rolleyes:

Dont let whats happened with your Ex stop you doing what you want, rise above it and move on, Your weight loss is the important thing, getting upset about him will only cause you to eat yourself into depression.
remember that everytime you get tempted to eat something other than your routine diet products, tell yourself that you will forget what that food taste like in 5 mins, but the happy feeling of loosing weight will last for a very long time.
Imagine your perfect figure, your perfect dress / outfit and tell yourself you are not going to let other people put you down and you will rise above it all.
remember your targets and you will succeed.
good luck and see tomorrow as a new day and a the start of the new improved you!.

Now don't you go and let him win by getting to you & sabotaging your new healthy lifestyle - that was for when you were with him - you are FREEEEEEEEEEEEE now & to shut him up all you have to do is put the phone down or don't answer the door!
Bring yourself into reality - you had a bad day - but thats not the end of the healthy you!
Vent your anger into a new diet regime and bl**dy show him what you are made of!
{{{{Hugs}}}}

I'm so sorry you've hads such a awful day hun.

Try to put this evening behind you, and tackle tomorrow as a new day.

Remember, whatever he has his arse out about, is his strop and not yours, let him indulge himself and not make you feel like you need to indulge yourself ;)

You're doing so well despite everything thats happening.

take care

((((hugs))))

Kitty x

Thanks, I will continue to become the person I want to be.... by xmas I will be that person!!!

Im nearly half way there!

Thats it babe think positive thoughts.
Sorry you had soush a crap day,but kick it behind you[yes i know you would rather kick your X]and start again,if you get stright back onit you will not have done to much harm.
Good luck sending {{{HUGS}}}

Sorry you've had such a bad time, sending positive thoughts too...

Was wondering- if there was a way to do a low carb version of SW/WW? Sounds like you would really benefit from the support of a group and the structure that a definite (but flexible) plan would give you at the moment.

All your structures and stabilities are up in the air, so to grab a bit of structure re. your diet, would be really grounding I would think?

Awww - don't let this floor you 5S2L. He's just NOT WORTH IT.
Found his 'motto for life' and thought I'd share it with you ...

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...hole&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

The best way of really getting your own back is to let all his childish pranks become like water off a duck's back - don't let him provoke you.

As for dieting - is there a Rosemary Conley near you by any chance? That diet is basically low fat and low GI - a very good combination AND it comes with an (optional) exercise class. I loved RC and may well go back for maintenance and the fab exercise session.

Alternatively, SW does the 'red days' which leans more towards proteins and avoids the starchy carbs.

Whatever you choose to do, we're all right here for you. xx

Ah - you have a horrid ex too!

I'm so sorry that he wound you up today, hun.

In my experience, you have to put your foot right down and nip this kind of behaviour in the bud - otherwise he'll think that he can continue to bully you!

The git!

Tomorrow is another day, hun - don't let him upset you!

Morning everyone, I did a search online to see which diet classes I have locally and its only SW or WW. SW being only a 10 min walk .... WW is about a 45 min walk.:rolleyes: As you can Tell I dont drive :confused:

There classes are on a thursday so I may be able to start tommorow, but need to find a baby sitter:rolleyes: and the registation fee :mad: wish me luck lol

Youll do great with Sw 5stl. You can come join our merry band of eaters in the sw threads.
Where abouts in essex are you, im in Grays, near Lakeside.

Back