Just had a binge.....

Chellywelly

Silver Member
Hehe only joking! well i did technically binge on the choco crispie cereal by making one into a pudding! it was so tasty and chocolaty it felt like i was binging but i wasnt because im allowed it! such a good feeling lol seriously im getting about 5 packs of that stuff this week! cant belive i didnt make it into a pudding before, i practically devoured the ramekin i made it in too lol seriously to those who need a pudding fix that is your answer! nom nom nom! :bliss:

I love the choco-crispie pudding too - it's my weekend breakfast treat! :D

hmmm sounds good! I havent tried 'making' anything with packs yet..unless you include stuffing the chilli into a roast pepper lol! How do you make the puddings?? x

Just add less water. Think I made mine too runny last time - do you add as little as possible ?? Tell us pudding queen LOL :) Xx

hehe :) i wish i was the pudding queen lol! well i just put my powder in a Ramekin (a small round tub) or maybe an empty yogurt pot, ad d about 50ml of water and stir it gently till all the powder has turned into a mouse/melted chocolate type consistency, then devour with a tea spoon!!!!!!!!! nom nom :bliss:

hmmm sounds good! I havent tried 'making' anything with packs yet..unless you include stuffing the chilli into a roast pepper lol! How do you make the puddings?? x

Mmmmm a stuffed pepper sounds nice i might try that :p i going to attempt to make a chicken "bake" with swede instead of mash and some extra veg on the side, feels like the real thing haha

hehe :) i wish i was the pudding queen lol! well i just put my powder in a Ramekin (a small round tub) or maybe an empty yogurt pot, ad d about 50ml of water and stir it gently till all the powder has turned into a mouse/melted chocolate type consistency, then devour with a tea spoon!!!!!!!!! nom nom :bliss:

I like to microwave mine for around 30 seconds to make it all warm & brownie/fudge like... roll on bank Holiday breakfast! :D

hehe ive ordered like 5 packs of choco crispy shake lol! i bet they'll think im mad! tbh im starting to go off the meals a little bit, i love filling up on the shakes and now that is deffo my fav choc fix ever! not just on this diet i think ill continue to order those after i reach target just cos its so nice! x

I'm going off the meals aswell. Last week I ordered all shakes and bars.

Mmm just had the vanilla crispy mixed with coffee Mmmmm yum!!

mmmm ordered some vanilla too :)

Back