Just had a moments wobble- Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ghdgirl, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Been on SS for a while (on and off) and am doing quite well. I ahd a bad weekend and have rearranged seeing my CDC from Monday until tomorrow. Just been to supermarket (usually avoid at all costs) and gave in to TWO light cheese strings- which weren't actually nice but ate in car anyway............... Do you think I will remain in ketosis or have I seriously messed it all up?! Sooo hungry now I've started... Help

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Prob ok, but drink loads of water to flush it through! It will also help your poor old tum too!!

Good luck!

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Water,Water and more Water! XX

5. Loopy_Lou

Loopy_Lou Just about on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Indeed, I agree - water and straight back on to SS and you'll probably be ok!

Don't give in!!!!! :ignore:

Good luck!

6. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    Don't worry ~ as long as your back on track now, thats the main thing. If you're still finding it tough stay here and chat on the forum, it'll keep your mind occupied until your hunger wears off... :)

7. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks so much- yum yum water (not!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.