Just had some great news!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi all. My hubby was made redundant 5 weeks ago and went for an interview this morning and has been offered a full time permanent job doing gardening/maintenace, which is what he wanted! So chuffed for him. So nice to have some good news at last.

Looks like our holiday to Rhodes will be on this year afterall and I can't wait to be there with a brand new body!

Thats brilliant news! Even more motivation for you :) xxx

With all the doom and gloom talk about finance at the min....this is brilliant news :D

Congratulations :D

Thank you everyone! Thought some good news for a change would be welcome. It certainly was with us!

oh thats great news, tell him i said well done :)

Oh I'm soooooooo pleased for you guys. Its tough out there at the moment so to land a job is fantastic. Well done your hubby!!

Thats just brilliant news!! im so glad good things have happened for you!!

theres nothin like the stress of money!

congrats to ur OH you both must be thrilled xxxx

We are thrilled! He starts tomorrow too, so no more days off for him. He's really glad cos he was getting bored at home doing all the housework etc. He's a gem though so really pleased for him. Thanks for all your lovely messages. You are all so great!

Oh how lovely - it must have been a worrying time for you. It's great to hear good news. I'm really pleased for you - not least because of what you say about Rhodes - I haven't actually been there but the Greek Islands are my FAVOURITE place(s)!!! xx

arr thats brilliant were going through the same thing at the moment my OH been laid off since october hes a builder so theres just no work out there , so its lovely to hear there is a bit of hope thanks for sharing congratulations mmwwaahh! x

Hi love thats brilliant news, my hubby has just walked in and told me theyve all been called to a meeting tomorrow to discuss redundancies OMG no sleep for me I think

Hi love thats brilliant news, my hubby has just walked in and told me theyve all been called to a meeting tomorrow to discuss redundancies OMG no sleep for me I think

Sorry to hear that, it's happening all over isn't it. Try not to let it get you down though. If it is bad news try to keep your chin up. There are jobs out there you just have to look for them everywhere you can think. Hope it's not bad news for you tomorrow. Good luck!

I am so pleased for you both. Rhodes here you come !!!!

Back