just had to share..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Even though my scales are stuck.. i have just tryed on my clothes and i can fit comfortably in to a size 14 trousers from select... i am so over the moon!! this time 2 weeks ago i could not do them up, but now!! woohoo i can!

wondering now, do i buy a size 12 trousers for my holiday in 6 weeks? i mean dont want my 14s being baggy ? lol

omg cant beleive it, i just had to share.. so if you not losing any on the scales please measure yourself! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done you! That's great news, you must be so chuffed. I'd be skipping around the room planning my size 12's if I was you, don't think the size 14's will be any good in 6 weeks.

4. colufan

colufan Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    That is such a good feeling - I can now get comfortably in my size 16 jeans and yesterday went shopping for holiday bought a size 16 top because the 14 looked way to small, but the size 16 fits me now so will definitely need to take it back for the 14.

You could always buy trousers from M&S and see how they fit prior to your holiday. M&S have a 90day return policy.

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations - why don't you wait another few weeks before you buy any more and see how you are doing. You never know you might even be in a 10. Well don

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    WTG you must be cuffed to bits lol

I too am going on hols but cant buy anything yet dont know what size I will be but its all part of the journey and fun lol

keep hold of this feeling for when you are struggling to maintain it may help xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.