just had to share..

amethyst

Banned
Even though my scales are stuck.. i have just tryed on my clothes and i can fit comfortably in to a size 14 trousers from select... i am so over the moon!! this time 2 weeks ago i could not do them up, but now!! woohoo i can!

wondering now, do i buy a size 12 trousers for my holiday in 6 weeks? i mean dont want my 14s being baggy ? lol

omg cant beleive it, i just had to share.. so if you not losing any on the scales please measure yourself! :D

That is such a good feeling - I can now get comfortably in my size 16 jeans and yesterday went shopping for holiday bought a size 16 top because the 14 looked way to small, but the size 16 fits me now so will definitely need to take it back for the 14.

You could always buy trousers from M&S and see how they fit prior to your holiday. M&S have a 90day return policy.

WTG you must be cuffed to bits lol

I too am going on hols but cant buy anything yet dont know what size I will be but its all part of the journey and fun lol

keep hold of this feeling for when you are struggling to maintain it may help xx

Back