Just have to share!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:DI went shopping with Hubby and Daughter earlier today looking for "the Christmas outfit" for my office do.
Took a size 14 and 16 gorgeous sparkly top into the changing room with me and the 14 fits beautifully!!!!
I cant believe I have gone from a 26/28 top to a 14!
Now this goes to show that if I can do it, anyone can, so come on people...think about those Christmas bashes that you want to look glamorous for and go for it! I would never in my wildest dreams have chosen the top that I did as its quite daring, but I thought what the heck and it paid off!!!
Now to find "the skirt" or "the trousers" to go with it and Im done! Lol!!

Oh wow well done (haven't been a size 14 since I was in my late teens) You're going to look absolutely fabulous

Fantastic news Mrs V!!!

Size 14 is a wonderful achievement!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Wow! Well done you! Hope to be a 10/12 by next Christmas, but struggling to be a 16 by this one!

Woooo Hooooo :party0048:

Thats absolutely fabulous news Mrs V.....WELL DONE and just in time for Christmas:109:

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! That really does give me hope and inspiration! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!

Scouzer. X

Awww fanx guys!!

Fallen Angel...you will get into that size before you know it Hun!
xxx

:talk017: That's just such a fantastic moment! Well done huneybunch!

Well done Mrs V!! You must be so happy.
You will look absolutely divine.
I agree, show your pins and FLAUNT.
You have lost so much and are such an inspiration to all of us... what a star you are!

Effing fabulous feeling! Well done lovely lady x

Have just logged in - what a delightful thread to read as my very first 'unsubscribed' thread tonight!

Very many congratulations Mrs V! You really ARE an inspiration to us all! Thanks for sharing!

Back