just in minty water

~nix~

Silver Member
So ive just been down to breakfast in my hotel

And low an behold there with some of the fruit juices..( all way high in sugar and citric acid) where bottles of chilled water....but no...not just any chilled water..water that had scrunched mint leaves in them to sit and depart flavour...

So avoiding the juices i opted for this minty concoction....ooohh my word..it was lovely...now im going to steal this idea and make it at home..get some fizzy water and scrunch some mint leaves into it and leave it overnight.....

Drink it as is but maybe try it with the chocolate shakes too...

Thought it share this very nifty idea with all of you...

Enjoy

Nik

Xx

ooohhh now that does sound yummy.
I'm going to give it a go.

Would you leave the mint in until you'd drunk the water?
Would the mint be re-usable do you think?? Like use it in one 1litre bottle and then when that's gone put it in another 1litre bottle.

Not sure if its reusable..the mint was still in when i poured the water in the hotel.....id say one bunch of mint scrunched would do several bottles of soda water if you want fizzy minty stuff...

Im gonna give it a go when im home an leave it overnight...i let you know.

Nik
Xxx

Ah I forgot to get some mint when I went to Morrisons earlier, must try to remember next time I'm in the shop. I could get one of those that continues to grow so I can keep it on the windowsill and replenish as needs be. My mum grows mint in her garden and when we want mint tea there she makes it with fresh mint, it's lovely.

Oooh sounds yummy. Will have to try this xx

well bought a two litre bottle of fizzy spring water and some fresh mint from tescos. a grand total of 97p.. and tipped out half a glass of water to drink strauight away.. took a handfull of the mont scrunched it up and pushed it into the bottle. I left the bottle in the fridge at work for two hours then i had the most amazing glass of freezing cold minty water ever .....

going to drink the whole two litres by lunch at this rate.. had my first litre already and its only 11am..

well worth a go the minty water
Nik

made the mint water this morning.
scrunched mint and put it into 400ml of water to chill in the fridge for hour and a half...

took it out sivved the mint out and used 300ml of it to make a chocolate shake...
ooh my word it was lovely...

will be having all the chock shakes this way. it really brought it out taste wise.

yummy yummy ..

Nik

xx

Back