Just joined and hoping for support...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by silvery sleep, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. silvery sleep

silvery sleep New Member

...I have been trying for years to lose weight. Had a little success at SW a few years ago but put it all back on. Now, just can't get my head around staying on track for a whole day, let alone the several months it will take me to lose the (at least) 7 stones I wish to shed. Can anyone inspire me or be the angel I need on my shoulder?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hot choc

hot choc New Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi... I've just joined too. I am hoping to find the help I need in between weigh in classes SW - I can't do it on my own, been there don't work.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you thought about which diet you want to try? Have a look at the Inspirational Slide Show for great before and after pics

Irene xx

5. havanna

havanna Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi silvery sleep Nice to meet you :D
    I know how you feel i have a whopping 8-9 stone to lose and i have an epic journey ahead of me..If you fancy a chat or just some moral support just give me a shout..
    Good luck
    fi
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.