Just Judith's Jottings

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by justjudith, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. justjudith

justjudith *waves hello*

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green
    Hi there,

Night before I start Slimming World.... and I'm not getting drunk:). Thing is that I will be going to the gym in the morning to get weighed and to do a class and I want to feel as though my head is with me:).

I am a 47 year old single woman who does voluntary work with older people and lives with a dog called Pickle..... she gets into right pickles as well but I love here dearly. And she keeps me walking. I know I have about 3.5 stone to lose and that seems like a big number but I got my determination (aka stubborn steak) from me mum and I'm hanging on tight.

I will try to record here each day how the day went so beware of ramblings. I am doing this from home as classes are not that easy to access by public transport and the ones that would not be tooooooo much of a problem class with gmy classes.

Yes I want to look good naked but I also want good health!

Lets put my alarm on for the morning....

sweet dreams all

Licks and Hugs

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.