Just like a bad penny, I keep turning up :D

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Good morning and happy Friday!

Well I have been holed up on my Diary thread only for some time now and thught I would venture back here to say hello but I no longer recognise many of the names - so good to see lots of new life here!! :)

Any veterans still hanging around?? :D

One word left: WEEKEND!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :giggle:

x

Hey Blond Logic, Nice to see you again.

I was on the forum a few years back . I remember you.
I'm back on LL total after 4 years-ish in good shape (weight, eating habits etc).
But that last 6 months got out of control so I'm back on the plan to get my head re-set.

Day 9 today for me

hello BL ive been looking at all my old posts! and see ur back, i did LL at end of 2008 but struggled on RTM and went back up, been going up and down since, lost 18lbs over last few months watching what i eat going gym, going to get back in to my size 12 jeans that i brought in 2008! getting married next year so want to b size 12 for my wedding, glad to see your well :) have lovely weekend

Hi BL. I'm still here! Good to have you back. I've maintained ok but then having occasional troubles w carbs. Pretty confident I'll get back to where I want to be though. Just need to remember that though the carbs are fun at the time, it's not easy de-carbing again after going off road!

I'm here too :)

Hi everyone! Nice to see familiar names. :) How are you all doing? The forum ahs changed a lot and I was missing some familiar names. Good to know there are still some of us veterans still about :D

I hopeyou are all doing well? Mini you are wise to address the la 6 months now rather then later. Well done. I tried to adress it a few times myself but was stuck in grief for my mom and could not move forward. I am hoping now I am in a better place and will see this to the end. No - scratch that - I AM in a btter place and I WILL see this to the end. :)

Have a good week!!

xxx

Hi julz! How's things with you? I'm doing a few weeks of slim and save, having had various wobbles with carbs and finding it difficult to lose and get back to goal by 'just cutting down a bit'. I'm an all or nothing kind of person - although the last time I tried to do a vlcd post-LL I couldn't seem to keep it up. On day two and hanging in there, waiting for ketosis... Got a monster headache so I'm hoping it's on it's way...

Hey BL, I've been on and off for the past year, loosing a bit, gaining it back. Finally on day 8, aalthough using exante due to cost, and finally felt in the zone. 12lb in week one felt amazing, then today I go and bloody eat a few mouthfuls while dishing up, arghh, so mad with myself. However, like you, in it to win it this time. Sick of seeing my slim clothes and not fitting them, I want that amazing feel back!! Glad to read you are doing so well xx

Spanglymum said:
Hi julz! How's things with you? I'm doing a few weeks of slim and save, having had various wobbles with carbs and finding it difficult to lose and get back to goal by 'just cutting down a bit'. I'm an all or nothing kind of person - although the last time I tried to do a vlcd post-LL I couldn't seem to keep it up. On day two and hanging in there, waiting for ketosis... Got a monster headache so I'm hoping it's on it's way...

Hiya, I'm on day two as well and have a HUGE headache! How long did it take to kick in for oh and how did you know?...

I fell off the wagon. I was doing really well at sticking to it but the weight just wasn't shifting! A hospital appointment the other week where they told me I'm overweight made something snap. Mad! Anyway... PMT etc and general feeling sorry for my self etc. Will start again and get there eventually.

How's everyone else doing?

hi everyone :) Hope you all are back on track and feeling good about your weight loss journey! I'm on day two of LL. Finding it pretty tough! Curious how long (on average) it takes to get into ketosis? I am assuming that is when it will get easier?

Aw Spangles - sorry you have had a wobble.

I am finally in the right head space. This is the third restart since I gained the weight after moms death, and finally at last I know, I mean i realllly know deep down inside its the time - I am in this for the finish. Nothing will get in my way. :) It's going very well and I have lost 2 stone in less then 2 months. SO that is a real boon as well.

Donlr worry hon - you are a champ at this. Just find your mojo again and blast it. Dont let the ******* at the doctors get you down. You'll show them in the end. :)

Wesdarling, it takes about 3-5 days for most people to get in to Ketosis. You are nearly there, and form then on, it's a walk in the park!!

Rock it ladies - you know we can do this - and we deserve it!!!!

xxx

Thanks, m'dearie. I know you're right and I'll get back on track! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly. This must really be the right time for you. I'm so pleased to see you doing so well again :)

thanks Blonde Logic :) Feeling much better now on wk 2. And, the bars are such a nice treat. Wish I could have more than one a day!

random question: Was reading a little about the Atkins diet today. I am curious if a bit of protein only every once in a while would take me out of ketosis on LL? anyone know?

Back