Just made a sw donner kebab....

izzywizzy12

....and my husband is very happy, as am i. we even made syn free chilli sauce but boy it was hot! my lips are tingling away! cant believe its my first weigh in tomorrow and ive had a kebab the night before haha!

thanks! it was nice to know i wasnt eating an ear or something worse!

yeah sure its a pack of lamb mince, 1tsp oregano, 1/2tsp italian herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4tsp cayenne, 1tsp black pepper and a pinch of salt. mix thoroughly and press and squeeze to get air out and shape into a loaf.
put in oven at 180 for 1hr 20mins turning halfway. rest for 10 mins covered with foil then slice thinly:) we also made a syn free chilli sauce too!!

I have just made this kebab for dinner and the whole family loved it. It was a bit dry so will probably not cook it for so long next time. The kids are asking when they can have it again. Success :) I also made the free BBQ sauce. Not sure it tasted like BBQ but everyone loved it

I made it last week and did the wholemeal pitta and salad with it, making it again tomorrow for taster night.

yeah sure its a pack of lamb mince, 1tsp oregano, 1/2tsp italian herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4tsp cayenne, 1tsp black pepper and a pinch of salt. mix thoroughly and press and squeeze to get air out and shape into a loaf.
put in oven at 180 for 1hr 20mins turning halfway. rest for 10 mins covered with foil then slice thinly:) we also made a syn free chilli sauce too!!

Buying the ingrediants tomorrow and trying this out!
thanks very much :D

no worries girls at least u can pretend ur being naughty!! x wonder if there's a sw big mac recipe haha!!

Now this sounds like the dogs bollocks!! I deffo need to make this xxx

We made this last week and it was divine! Used extra lean beef mince instead of lamb. Fave SW recipe so far!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After much pondering - I have to ask the Q pink panther -are they a delicacy where you live to know how dogs bol*ocks taste? lol

Back