Just made a sw donner kebab....

I have to confess I haven't really had any, well not knowingly. I have had donners from the kebab shop when drunk and have no idea whats in them, probably best not to.
Went to a traditional restaraunt in Korea once and it was rumoured we'd had dog, but I didn't ask what part of the anatomy so it could have been you know what. It was actually quite nice but I think it was a wind up and it was really beef. I hope so anyway.

had spicy chicken drumsticks, sw chips and coleslaw tonight.....gorgeous! may even have been better than donner night haha x

Hi Izzywizzy12.
Not quite a big mac but tastes great!

Pete’s Egg McMuffin

Serves 1

Ingredients

1tsp basil
1 Sainsbury’s “be good to yourself” extra lean sausage (0.5syn) (ff)
1 Rasher of smoked bacon, fat removed, cooked until crisp (ff)
1 Egg, scrambled (ff)
1 20g Sainsbury’s “lighter” cheese slice (40% less fat) (1Hea) or (2syn per slice)

1 x 60g Sainsbury’s Wholemeal Muffin (7syns)
Or
1 x 60g Sainsbury’s Wholemeal Bap (1Heb)

Sprinkle of garlic salt
Sprinkle of Aromat seasoning

Method

Cut the sausage ends off and squeeze the meat into a glass dish, add the spices & seasoning, mix well. Wet your hands and roll the mix into a ball then flatten to look like a “burger”.

Spray a frying pan with Fry Light and cook the burger for 10-15 mins each side or until cooked. Also cook the bacon until crisp.

Break an egg into a dish & whisk with a fork until it’s scrambled, season, place an egg ring in a frying pan and cook the scrambled egg.

Slice each muffin & toast.

Plate up.

Egg McMuffin (Small).JPGEgg McMuffin-2 (Small).JPG

Thanks bilsat very much appreciated:)

Back