Just one vodka & coke zero and ............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wilma, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    I went out to a friends for a meal last night and she made me a CD friendly meal of chicken and salad while everyone else tucked into a 3 course banquet. That was fine - I was happy with that.
    Then because I felt so virtuous I thought that I would allow myself just 1 vodka with coke zero.
    5 later I staggered home and have got up with a horrible headache and a longing for hot buttered toast!!
    The moral of this story is - don't have 1!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

cambridge, sole source. (trying!)

ha ha!!

i went to a wedding last night, one or 46 later, think i'm still drunk!

going to the gym to work it off now though!!

4. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    oops x
  5. abz

abz Gold Member

oh no!! hope your head feels better soon!!

abz xx
  6. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Yep, that's my problem too, if I don't start I'm ok.. but one just won't cut it.. oh well don't beat yourself up about it just get back on that wagon x
  7. minime

minime Gold Member

Avoid that toast like the plague, try to rehydrate by glugging the water, take some paracetemol and get back on track. I hate hangovers.
  8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

oh you poor thing! Yeh, indeed, best to avoid the vodka! Hope you are feeling better soon x
  9. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

i had a similar day yesterday...had a small plain salad for my friend's birthday meal, went out and had 2 vodka tonics. felt quite drunk and a bit guilty, but i know its not going to happen often, and iv been really good all my other days. im contemplating allowing myself a small salad once a week - does anyone else do this?
    ki x
  10. abz

abz Gold Member

you can alternate between ss and ss+ as you see fit hon so you can have a small ss+ salad on whatever day you feel like it...

abz xx
  11. spooky

spooky Banned

Ketosis and alcohol, however small the amount of alcohol, is never a good combination.

The feeling will pass soon, lots of water to rehydrate and No Toast!!! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.