Just one vodka & coke zero and ............

Wilma

Silver Member
I went out to a friends for a meal last night and she made me a CD friendly meal of chicken and salad while everyone else tucked into a 3 course banquet. That was fine - I was happy with that.
Then because I felt so virtuous I thought that I would allow myself just 1 vodka with coke zero.
5 later I staggered home and have got up with a horrible headache and a longing for hot buttered toast!!
The moral of this story is - don't have 1!!

lol!!

ha ha!!

i went to a wedding last night, one or 46 later, think i'm still drunk!

going to the gym to work it off now though!!

xxxxx

Yep, that's my problem too, if I don't start I'm ok.. but one just won't cut it.. oh well don't beat yourself up about it just get back on that wagon x

Avoid that toast like the plague, try to rehydrate by glugging the water, take some paracetemol and get back on track. I hate hangovers.

i had a similar day yesterday...had a small plain salad for my friend's birthday meal, went out and had 2 vodka tonics. felt quite drunk and a bit guilty, but i know its not going to happen often, and iv been really good all my other days. im contemplating allowing myself a small salad once a week - does anyone else do this?
ki x

you can alternate between ss and ss+ as you see fit hon so you can have a small ss+ salad on whatever day you feel like it...

abz xx

Back