just ordered 2 months supply

frenchfancy

i am a previous vlcd user (both LL & CD) lost 5 stones and now regained it all back. I have been lurking and wondering about doing Exante but was dubious and wary about bringing up the subject with my husband after regaining my lost weight. I thought he would "go off on one". I have explained how unhappy I am with my weight and what it means to me. He is wonderful and has said if I want to do Exante then go ahead. We have my parents coming out to us on monday for 2 weeks holidays as we live in France. When they return to UK I plan to start the diet. I have just placed an order for 2 months supply so I will be able to start the day after they leave. I plan to be sensible in the meantime and not go overboard. Wish me luck please x

I'm really pleased that you have decided to go ahead. What a supportive husband you have so well done to him too. Keep us posted with your progress once your folks go home!

Wishing you luck from my corner, I too have lost a large amount of weight before on LL and regained most of it back. As for the hubby, i was a bit nervous about raising the issue but he's ok about it. I've only ordered a weeks worth just so i can find out the flavours i like and i will order a months supply next week.
Look forward to reading your posts.

Mandy

I'm the same as you! I regained all the weight I lost on Cambridge but not once 3 times!! Its so easy to just fall back into your old ways of eating. I wish you luck with Exante, I'm on day 3 and apart from having a really bad first day, with getting used to the tastes, Its fine now. I have found that using a blender on the soups is not a good idea and gives them an awful texture, also another tip is use more water to mix them as otherwise they are really thick. You will be fine, just think of how you looked when you lost the weight last time.;)
Jill x

I am quite excited about starting it, I just hope I like the flavours. I personally thought CD were nicer than LL but have really jumped in the deep end by ordering 2 months supply as it was the cheapest way for me to do it and have it shipped to France. So the countdown begins.........

Glad you decided to do this....I don't like to think I am the only one struggling!!!!!! You should be fine as you have done all this before...I have to keep reminding myself to drink more apparently..."The more you drink the more you shrink"

Good luck, and keep us posted :)

Good luck

Being on Exante makes me feel so in control- you'll do fab on it hun.. most people find it's awesome =) Xx

Back