Just Ordered for first time

Hi there!

Good luck :)

- I have been doing DC for almost 3 weeks and finding it great.
I have lost 6 lbs and just been doing it during the week as I am happy to lose my 21 slowly -(I did Lighter life a couple of years ago and lost a lot v quickly)

I hope you enjoy the food - I'm loving it!
Daisyx

Hurrah for you, I am on my last day of week 1 today, a quick pop on the scales this morning has revealed at 4.5 lb loss! Whoopee!

I am really enjoying the food and its really fitting in with my lifestyle! I am doing the 1200kcal hamper and bumping up to 1500kcal with extra fruit, veg and snacks.

So far so good and I even had a meal out on Friday night and have still lost!

The one thing I haven't done is drink and that has probably had a big impact too as I usually drink all through the week and weekends so a big change, feeling good though!! :)

Sure you will love it!

Well started today! Just enjoyed one of the tasty soups. It seems easy enough so far! Going to start Zumba & cheerleading fitness classes. Well done on your weight loss so far!

Hi, I've just ordered a 35 day hamper, mine's a veggie one, the 1200 kcal one.

Last edited:
Hope you like it!
Mine are all veggie - except the tuna rigatone which is lovely and the salmon and veg one which isn't so good.
I was surprised how many veggie ones there were - some are a bit similar - the two chillis and the mushroom strog and risotto have the same sort of taste, but overall I have been really pleased as I originally thought there would be maybe just a couple.

Daisy x

Back