Just ordered my first 4 week box of goodies from Exante

ravenskye

Hi everyone, newbie here !
Just ordered my first Exante total 4 week box and I can't wait to start. I gave up smoking after 35 years 2 years ago and piled the weight on. What with lockdown and the menopause have contributed to me getting to the fattest I've ever been. I'm 5'2" and weigh in at a hefty nearly 14 st (I will weigh myself when the stuff arrives)So that was it, I've tried many different diets over the past couple of years but i don't stick to them for long. My problem is I tend to only eat one food stuff when I diet so I have the same meals every day, so if I like something I tend to eat it all the time. Last time it was meringues, when I found out they were low in calories I ate them for Scotland....lol So this diet will be perfect for me, I can eat the same think every day and indulge my complete and utter lazy side and not even have to think about meals.
I really am fed up with being huge, none of my clothes fit, even my fat trousers!!
Not sure when it will arrive but when it does you'll all hear about it...lol

Good luck! I’ve not lost loads in the first 3 weeks but I have lost and that is making me stay motivated. Fed up of being fat! Lost loads of weight about 5 years ago on WW and then just piled it back on 😔. Definitely harder now in my mid 40s

Hiya, hope you're getting on OK with it. I'm similar stats to you. I'm on day four and already about 3 pounds down. I'm the same as you, I find being strict and regimented eating easier to lose weight.

Keep going, it's coming off and that's the main thing.

I have to admit, I started exante because I wanted a quick and easy weight loss. I turned 40 last year, I work from home now so am really inactive and I was convinced that nothing would work to lose weight anymore. So I'm pleased with how it's going so far.

Hi RavenSkye,

I started at a similar weight to you, but I'm 4ft7ins, a little bit shorter.

I have been following LighterLife for 6 days and lost 9lbs so far, but yesterday I found out about Exante, so I'm going to give that a go and maybe alternate the items.

I think you will enjoy all the choice with Exante, there seems to be a lot of choice with the shakes, and o hope they taste as delicious as they sound!

Hi RavenSkye,

I started at a similar weight to you, but I'm 4ft7ins, a little bit shorter.

I have been following LighterLife for 6 days and lost 9lbs so far, but yesterday I found out about Exante, so I'm going to give that a go and maybe alternate the items.

I think you will enjoy all the choice with Exante, there seems to be a lot of choice with the shakes, and o hope they taste as delicious as they sound!
Hi there, how are you doing you doing on Lighterlife?

Hi @APPG I'm doing fine. I've not weighed myself recently because I'm on crutches, but at my last weigh in I'd lost 12.5kg in about 6 weeks.

@gemz873 if you go on their website you can explore all the options.

This is the referral link I give to my friends,

I'm not sure if links are allowed, so if anyone wishes to remove this it's absolutely fine.

Back