Just ordered my WII Fit ...

shinyhappyperson

Silver Member
and I am determined it will not gather dust in the cupboard with all the exercise videos.

Anyone else fallen for the hype and ordered one?

I have one put aside at work, will go in and get it later :)

Yeah I will be getting one, its supposed to be a right laugh..

I've only just got my wii, so need to wait till next month. But will deffo get one, looks good.

Can anyone who is getting theirs today please let me know what they think. I can't wait !!!

I received one this morning I had pre-ordered it. Would love to have a go but its for my daughter's 11th birthday in may so I will have to wait, as she doesn't know she's getting one . Think it's probably more a present for me!

got mine last night.. went to asda.. hehe..
Its faaaab.. i played on it when i got in.. and i honestly enjoyed it.. hehe

x x x

My husband and I were talking about it, we haven't got a WII but might be a good idea to get one lol!

Picked one up in Argos today but have not got round to using it.

what can/do you do on it? (says she who is still in the donkey kong era)

thinking about it... I'm addicted to Wii tennis at the mo and try and have a good leap around the room with that on the nights I don't swim (when DH is off playing in the mud on his mountain bike!) might wait til after the summer though as we are rarely in the house once the weather warms up (here's hoping for a decent one!) Having said that I might cave in yet!

Woohoo, I have mine! Will get it out and have a go when I've collected Ellie from school..

what can/do you do on it? (says she who is still in the donkey kong era)

Donkey kong/mario is the best era.. nothing beats it.. mario is my ring tone on my mobile.. lol..

original nintendo kid here.. we had a nes.. a snes.. a 64.. Game cube.. Nintendo Wii.. Game boy.. 2 nintedo DS's.. (ones a lite.. lol)..

I heart nintendo..

x x x

Im getting mine on my way home im so so excited!!! Apparantly the hoop game is the most vigourous and the most fun!!

Donkey kong/mario is the best era.. nothing beats it.. mario is my ring tone on my mobile.. lol..

original nintendo kid here.. we had a nes.. a snes.. a 64.. Game cube.. Nintendo Wii.. Game boy.. 2 nintedo DS's.. (ones a lite.. lol)..

I heart nintendo..

x x x

Yep, we love Nintendo too! We have a Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, 2 of the newer Gameboy Advances, a Gamecube, a Wii and 3 DS Lites between us! I used to play on my ex's N64, which is how I got addicted to MarioKart lol!

They rock!

you got mario kart for the wii?

the snes is the best console ever.. i looooove it.. hehe.. although mario 64 was the best mario.. lol

x x

Back