Just put in first order !!! Eek!!

beckas434

Hi,

Just put in my first order, I went for the taster pack to try the different flavours.

Dreading Day one though EEKKKK!!

What day do you thinks best to start on? and what day does everyone weight in on?

xx

I would start the day affter you get the packs. Why wait? I weigh on a Thursday because thqt's the day I started...

i only started this week (wed) and i recieved the goods on the tuesday but i got everything out of my system on the weekend n had my wine with a big roast dinner n a few treats lol was my way of reducing me cheating when i recieved the goods.
will say once you do get the order always take a second pack wit you incase you dont like the 1 you have made up, will make you less likley to cheat x

I also think you should start the day after you get the packs. I prefer to weigh-in on fridays but everyone is different. Good luck :) x

I purchased mine about two weeks before I started. I put off starting becuase I had given up chocolate for lent and wanted to eat some before I started so waited til after east holidays with the kids.....oh how I am kicking myself now. I weighed myself today and so far I have lost a stone in 11 days....imagine if I had stated those two weeks earlier, I would have been maybe half a stone lighter already. I say start straight away!!

I started the day after I got them too, luckily that was a Wednesday so I've gone through the first few rough days at work where I haven't been tempted by the contents of my cupboards. I've read elsewhere that it's easier if you try to cut down on carbs etc before hand instead of going on a massive binge first. However I didn't read that bit until after I'd stuffed pizza, chips and ten thousand bars of chocolate down my throat. Gotta say though I haven't found it as horrendous as some, so maybe it's just a personal thing and easier for some than others.

I think we must all have a kind of last supper binge!!!! I did on Easter eggs thinking that's what I would crave....but no the one thing I am really missing is fruit!!!

I started myn the day after too :)

Ordered Monday came Tuesday started Wednesday !!

The night before I had a calorific KFC thinking of it as the last supper but I didn't even eat it all like I usually would my head was eat eat eat but my heart I knew I shouldn't so in the end I ate a bit of the chicken n left the chips !

When they come start the day after I found when I did this kind of diet before it was always oh tomorrow k will start and often tomorrow didn't come for 2 weeks lol best to crack on :)

Good luck x

I ordered mine on a Friday then detoxed and had no carbs all weekend, mine arrived to me at work on Monday @ 10.30am so started then.

Good luck

did you find it easy lyndzi, do you think the detox helped?

Not Lyndzi (obviously!) - but I did something similar but for even longer before... a good few weeks of reducing carbs & upping my protein/vegetables/dairy before starting (during which I actually lost about 2lb a week) & I think it does help ease you in - makes sense physiologically & I dind't really notice any ketosis 'symptoms'.
Downside is if you're keen to get going then it can add time, advantages of seizing the present & easier to 'cheat' when you're still eating normal-ish food, I suppose.

I like things to seem organized (!) in my head so went for a Sunday/Monday start of the week weigh in.

Good advice Guinevere I spent a while lurking and pondering before actually going for it and I kinda wished I'd prepped a bit better now, spesh as I'm feeling a bit 'symptomy' today. That said the main thing is at least we're all now doing something positive to improve our health.

It's definatley helped, I haven't had head aches or tiredness.
Im really enjoying this diet.

Congratulations on getting started.. it is so much better after the 1st week. Good Luck.

Not started yet putting off as go away with partner on the 14th for a week, go to start after also i will have been paid again so can afford more packs

Back