Just read this and its scared me...

Rapid weight loss is predominantly due to loss of water and muscle tissue . and not fat!

Losing muscle caused by eating very restrictive (low calorie diets) slows down our metabolism and consequently the number of calories we burn in a day. Therefore people will put weight back on and more, when they return to their normal eating patterns.

Has anybody gained the weight + more after lipotrim???:cry:

Rapid weight loss is predominantly due to loss of water and muscle tissue . and not fat!

Losing muscle caused by eating very restrictive (low calorie diets) slows down our metabolism and consequently the number of calories we burn in a day. Therefore people will put weight back on and more, when they return to their normal eating patterns.

I worked very hard for nearly 10 weeks to lose weight on Lipotrim, the only reason I came off it was because I was losing hair at an alarming rate. Hair loss doesn't affect everyone by the way. I have done well to maintain my weight so far, with a Ib gain here and there but nothing drastic. You will only pile it back on if you return to your old eating habits. I am being very careful and i intend to stay slim from now:D

Im only big because of pregnancy, i was never big before. And i do like me chocolate but ive never indulged. I had never had a kebab until i was pregnant lol!
So im hoping i will be fine when i get back down to my 'normal' weight. Ive invested in some scales anyway so just gonna weigh myself frequently when i do g on refeed. Maybe join a slimming club along side the gym

:D
Im only big because of pregnancy, i was never big before. And i do like me chocolate but ive never indulged. I had never had a kebab until i was pregnant lol!
So im hoping i will be fine when i get back down to my 'normal' weight. Ive invested in some scales anyway so just gonna weigh myself frequently when i do g on refeed. Maybe join a slimming club along side the gym

Yes, I put weight on with pregnancies but hard to lose it once it starts creeping up slowly like my Ivy in the garden. For once in my life I am control of this demon called surplus fat:D

I should be fine as I dont think I have any muscle anyway lol:D
Once you are in ketosis the body turns to fat stores first for food but once fat is gone then it will start eating muscle so unless you are going to stay on this to become underweight it wont affect you

The reason why we are all here is because of poor eating habits, if we go back to the way we eat before the diet we will put on weight again. Hopefully the diet will help us change our eating habits with a change in attitude (and some portion control :D)

im buying one of them portion control plates. think u can get them off the t'internet. they also do a scheme where i live, called lose weight be healthy. u get 12 weeks of slimming world and the gym for free so gonna take that up when i come off lipotrim x

Therefore people will put weight back on and more, when they return to their normal eating patterns.

100% not true.

There are some people that have put the weight back on but if you take a look over on the maintainence section of this forum you will see 'us' lot who have successfully managed to maintain for 1,2,3+ years.

Its down to you. Do you want to lose the weight then put it back on? How determined are you to keep it off? If you want to keep it off enough then you will. Its a hard slog, its much harder than TFR & refeed but our determination & keeping a food diary keeps us in check. That aswell as the support we recieve from each other has led us to where we are now.

Don't listen to the bullcrap stories about 'everybody' putting the weight back on. Afterall, its like the news, only the negative gets reported.

im buying one of them portion control plates. think u can get them off the t'internet. they also do a scheme where i live, called lose weight be healthy. u get 12 weeks of slimming world and the gym for free so gonna take that up when i come off lipotrim x

Im looking at one of them too.I still eat portions like I used to when I was on a football team, hockey team, basketball team and swim team. I stopped the teams when I fell pregnant but eat the same sooooooo you can figure out the rest:D

I think that if you are going to go straight back to the way you were eating before you started lipotrim, then yes, of course its all going to pile back on. I don't intend to do that. Have learned a hard lesson from binge eating and eating processed packaged food which is full of salt. I've used excuse after excuse: "I'm too busy to cook", "Food comforts me", "I've a sweet tooth"....its all just an excuse. I'm being realistic...I've taken the p*** with food the past year and I've balooned. My fault, up to me to fix it. Once I've lost a bit on this then its healthy eating all the way. It doesn't mean we have to live on rabbit food for the rest of our lives! We just have to control the binging and eat less salt, less sugar, less carbs and drink water instead of cans of coke (well that was me anyway!).

My mum says 'u can have anything...in moderation'... basically, if u want a chcolate, have one or two but dont eat the whole frickin box Sam! haha!
And my mum is skinny so i'll take her up n that advice :)

Back