Just remind me...

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I done the wee test this morning and the stick was verging on dark pink still - this means Im not in Ketosis doesn't it?:confused:

On the bottle it says that it should be clear.:cool:

I have heard others whoop for joy because theirs is dark pink - I am confused!:rolleyes:

do you have any of the other symptoms? cold hands or feet, a sense of wellbeing, added energy, death breath? Sometimes it just doesn't show on a ketostick, doesn't always for me, I can usually guage whether I'm in ketosis by whether my feet are cold.

if its pink at all then u r in ketosis. even dark pink but if it dark pink it means u r showing signs that ur body needs more water x

First thing in the morning it will nearly always be dark pink due to the fact you haven't been drinking while you are asleep.

Metallic taste in mouth and cold hands are good indicators of ketosis too.

Well done on getting to day 4:D

Ah thanks Lenny!

I have all of those symptoms - I feel really good - although today a little off, dont want to be at work just want to be at home doing housework! Feel good and in control and happy. Am a little chilly, and my breath is awful, I had to buy some mouth spray!!

I will do the test again later on - oh no have no sticks will have to pop to chemist!

Thanks girls I will try and drink 4 litres today.

xx

Ah thanks Lenny!

I have all of those symptoms - I feel really good - although today a little off, dont want to be at work just want to be at home doing housework! Feel good and in control and happy. Am a little chilly, and my breath is awful, I had to buy some mouth spray!!

I will do the test again later on - oh no have no sticks will have to pop to chemist!

Thanks girls I will try and drink 4 litres today.

xx

If its anywhere in the pink even dark purple you are in ketosis. Best time to do the test is in the morning hun cuz the water you drink today will dilute your ketones and may show neg result even though u are in ketosis u get me?:)

Back