just ruined everything

BecHahns

I just went out with the intention of being good.. tried to stick to only vodka and diet mixers...

had 12 shots of vodka and 2 pints of lager roughly

also when I got home I started crying about how fat I am and ate 5 mini chicken breast fillets with mayo and ketchup

will this undo all the hard work i've done over the past 11 days?! :(

this is terrible... please don't judge me too bad...

Last edited:
I don't think you'll undo all your hard work, no :) just draw a line this morning, healthy breakfast, take a walk or something to clear your head and drink plenty of water. Keep smiling, we all have bad days, remember you're in control and you can change today into a good one x

Ah, don't worry, we all do it. I'm going to a family party next Saturday and so am giving myself the night off. You won't have undone the work of the past 11 days, the only way you can do that is by pigging out for the same number of days. Just draw a line under it and recommence :)

I wouldn't worry if I were you, I had a mad day last week (sons third birthday and the cake was just calling out to me....) but the next day I went back to "the diet", had weigh in and I've lost even more weight so don't think I had undone it. x

Someone said to me recently, "When you were a child learning to ride a bike and you fell off, did you give up?". You are learning to eat again, we will all falter, don't give up. You'll get there.

Whilst you may have "undone" your weightloss this week. Just think how much you would have put on if you'd eaten as normal then had your night out. So you have still made a difference.

God I'm feeling the same and feel like blowing out with a cheese and pickle sandwich..... So peed off with myself for doing so well all week sticking to 1200 calories and exercise and weekend comes and bang I consume 1800 calories each day on average and only manage 200 cals worth of exercise burning :-(

So bloody well fed up - I only have myself to blame but just can see next week I won't lose a bean because of it - my body isao screwed!!!!! I haven't had chips burger Chinese curry ribs or anything greasy for weeks and yet the best I get is 2 lbs.... I forgot what full fat coke taste like!!

#dedicationflagging

Giving up is defo not an option .... Just hate the way I make stupid mistake which I know all to well the outcome..... Bloody weekends do my head in - my challenge for the forth coming week is to exercise for an hour each day, stick to1200 cals (easy mon-fri) and weekend be super super good .... Over the rant n wanting to slap myself back to re focusing

Xx let's get this week guys xx

I wasn't saying I was gonna quit guys, this weekend made me want to work harder. I was just worried it had undone my hard work so far.

This weekend has been difficult but I got back into it this afternoon with a big salad for dinner and some green tea instead of my usual coffee. Don't give up guys! We all have bad days, but if you think about it, better one or two bad days amongst good days, than just ALL bad days...

Keep it up! :)

We all do it, having relationship issues here, and yesterday had... a bacon sarnie at breakfast..3 pints of beer at night, and a fish n chip supper on the way home..

was it daft?..yup

has it ruined all my work?..nope.

1 day doesnt ruin 11 days of work, just draw a line under it..

Back