Just ruined it on Day 2/Day 3? What do I do next?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rainbowdrops22, 3 March 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbowdrops22

rainbowdrops22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    I had two meals and just had a ham and cucumber sarnie and some coke. Where do I go from here I'm not giving up?

I want to work down the plans. Anyone have a link to what we can have on all the different plans online?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbowdrops22

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    When I say two meal I mean CD meals-one porridge and one shake. I think the porridge made me hungry.

4. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Whoops ....never mind put a line under it, go to bed and start again tomorrow.

The first few days are the worst then after at your body gets used to not having food. I'm starting again tomorrow on the next trawl so lets keep in touch.

As for info on the other plans try the Cambridge website, that would be your best bet.

Good luck

with love

5. rainbowdrops22

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Diet:
    Sounds good are u going straight back into SS-cos if u are thats what I will do too and we can have a moan together!
    xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.