Just ruined the week....grrrrr!!!

ByeByeBelly

I can't believe it! I'm SOOO angry!

I left home this morning without my lunch and snacks because I was rushing to get my gear ready for Zumba tonight so went to Tesco's. I bought a Spag Bol thinking it would be ok but NO .... 16 (insert inappropriate word here) SYNS!!!!!!!!

OK, I had a blip on Thursday night but that was nothing compared to this! The only consolation is that I haven't been using all my syns each day so I think I can cover it but it's not the point.....I feel really deflated now!

Don't feel deflated, if you think about it, thats only 1 syn over the max for a day, and like you said, you haven't been using all your syns. So you should be ok. Just pick yourself up and start again tomorrow. All is not lost!

It is REALLY annoying when this kind of thing happens, but do not despair!! As you said, you've probably got it covered anyway with your saved syns, so stay positive and fill up the rest of the time with as many free/superfree foods as you can, and I'm sure it won't do you any harm at next WI!! It could have been a lot more disastrous! We learn lessons from these things happening so don't worry!!XXXX

It's only 1 syn over. Try not to have any more syns today and you should be absolutely fine! Drink plenty of water and have lots of superfree foods! Good luck!

Don't let it ruin the week! It's one day and there are 6 others. You should be fine!

I try and save my syns for when I want them so I know how you feel as I hate going over my personal allowance!! But don't feel deflated your still on track!!! keep smiling and correct it by eating superfree foods :D

Its fine - thats the point of flexi syns - go easy today and tomorrow right back on track with normal syns x

thank you all! :grouphugg:

It makes me cross that things can be so misleading! I looked at the ingredients and everything....RIGHT....back on track now! LOTS of superfoods coming up!

thanks again! xx

Back