just saw before and after of porgeous - does anyone know if she has a story on here?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by knickers, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. knickers

knickers Full Member

i just saw before/after photos of Porgeous at the bottom of a post she wrote - does anyone know if she has a story on here of her weight loss? or how i would search for post by another member? id love to read it for inspiration.

i always say "i'll never be a size 8/10 anyway, im naturally curvy" but thats probably because ive been a 14/16 since i was a young teenager and am limiting myself in my head at being a size 12. at 5'3" i should be a smaller size than someone taller, and Porgeous's photos show that the only limit is the one you impose yourself.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
  4. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Thanks Lexie, I have found Porge a real inspiration too, those photos never fail to inspire... and P is very wise & generous when it comes to sharing her experience & encouraging us. I for one owe a lot to maintainers like her. Will be reading the whole story later, thanks for the link.
    xxx

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Its alright. Its all in the fingers ladies....

6. knickers

knickers Full Member

cheers, me dears!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.