• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just saw before and after of porgeous - does anyone know if she has a story on here?

i just saw before/after photos of Porgeous at the bottom of a post she wrote - does anyone know if she has a story on here of her weight loss? or how i would search for post by another member? id love to read it for inspiration.

i always say "i'll never be a size 8/10 anyway, im naturally curvy" but thats probably because ive been a 14/16 since i was a young teenager and am limiting myself in my head at being a size 12. at 5'3" i should be a smaller size than someone taller, and Porgeous's photos show that the only limit is the one you impose yourself.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Thanks Lexie, I have found Porge a real inspiration too, those photos never fail to inspire... and P is very wise & generous when it comes to sharing her experience & encouraging us. I for one owe a lot to maintainers like her. Will be reading the whole story later, thanks for the link.
xxx

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Its alright. Its all in the fingers ladies....