Just saying hello..

Calorina

Hello! Today's my second day of Total Solution - I lost 20+ lbs on Exante last year, but various circumstances (and cakes) have led me to regain some of it.

Now I'm doing a month and a bit on Exante before I go to Sicily in September, and shall be weathering several weddings and birthdays during my stint.

Day 2 hasn't been too bad (apart from the heat), so onwards and downwards. Nice to meet you all :)

Hello! :wavey:

Always nice to see another face on the Exante wagon! Good luck with your journey, any game plans for getting through the events yet? Situations which mean I have to come off plan scare me lol!

Hello Smidge! Where are you on your journey? I've no plan per se, they all happen in week 4, so I may allow myself little forays into the world of food (one of the birthdays is mine!) but then go straight back on. On other days I may get away with just adding a low carb meal. Guess i'll see... How do you plan for days like that?

I'm over half way, looking towards the end now thank goodness! That sounds like a good idea to me, especially on your own birthday!!

To be honest I'm probably the worst person to ask, I have avoided going to functions where I might have to come off plan. I've only been to a couple of meals and had the lowest carb option!

(BTW not meant to talk food in the 100% room so we might get moved out to the Exante page - my bad!) :)

Eek, no more food talk here then :)

I was on my phone yesterday so I couldn't see your progress, Smidge - wow! What an inspiration. You've done amazingly! I'm at the end of day 3 here and hoping for ketosis tomorrow - feeling a bit rubbish and have had the headaches, so fingers crossed. Luckily the heat is doing an excellent job of blunting my hunger already. Bleh.

Thanks you, it's easy once you get into the swing of it just keep reminding yourself why you're doing it :) you should hit ketosis anytime now! The sooner the better I hope if you feel how I did, it's pretty horrible. First few days I spent about 10 hours a night in bed lol! Yea I think the heat is great for suppressing hunger, but I feel a bit bloated so I think I might be retaining some water! Reachin for the water bottle as we speak :p

Back