Just started Exante

glassyjess

Hi there, I have just started on Exante today and looking for some support. I lost weight for my wedding (nearly 2 years ago) on lighter life & was in a healthy, happy place! However, since then, I have slipped back into old habits and almost put it all back on. Starting a new job before Christmas with a long commute past various food outlets, has not helped. It is time to change this cycle. Although I really liked the support groups that Lighter life gave I can not afford to justify £70 per week so have found Exante online and bought a months box of shakes & bars. I have decided that I need to re-visit the tools I learnt before and have set some goals. A weekend to Center parcs with friends is in 2 weeks so by then I simply want to feel less bloated. Then the isle of wight festival on 21st June, I want to be back into size 12. After that I will have to think about but probably something to achieve my goal & stick to it. Any way, today I have had a chocolate & a choc orange bar, both tasted nice. I am trying to drink plenty too. Here we go

Welcome and goodluck on your journey, their is alot of the good things about Exante, one being the price and also the products are lovely too.

Welcome to Exante glassyjess. You will find plenty of support & advice on the forum. Good luck this week

Thanks guys, you have both had such great losses so feeling positive that this will work.

Second day in & I made the big mistake of not taking any food out with me :sigh:. Our plans changed & we wound up out for most of the day. I was getting very hungry and slightly achy (not helped by nan's offering biscuits!). But I stuck to my water - my husband bout me some little bottles of mineral water, which was sweet :) . But just had my second shake of the day & feeling better, at least I won't be hungry later when I get to have my next one.

Thanks Sami x

OMG just got my hubby to take photos for a record & got a wake up call when looking back at them. A big blobby wobbly, ? but hopefully not for long....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 3 started well. I have walked the dog & had a strawberry shake - is not as nice as the others but still nice!

On my long commute now & have a bag packed of food packs to keep at work. 2 weeks ago I started using the London 'Boris' Barclays bikes to speed up my walk from the station, so gonna keep that up & hopefully will all help so cycling Helmet in my bag full.

I made a big mistake, feeling hungry on the train to work I had a bar, even though it was less than an hour since my shake. Then I forgot about this at work & dove into another bar.

I drunk loads but my tummy has been noisy & still feeling hungry. I can't drink on the train because I'll need the loo & have a headache coming on. Argh!

Get some bouillon, it helps take the edge of my hunger pangs. You can have coke zero & a few other drinks too. Have a look look on the recipes thread.

The drinks are on one of the stickys glassyjess.

Thank you Susie. I am feeling better today - it didn't help that my hayfever was terrible yesterday! I have also told a work colleague that I am on the diet & she bought me a bottle of water this morning. I am not a big fan of coke so think i'll buy some of the exante flavours - I tried the peach & is nice! But i'll get some Bullion today! - I hope you are finding ok, I am loving your goal setting! Is June your wedding or someone elses? Jess

Hi, and welcome. I have moved your thread out of the weigh in section and into the general section where you will get more replies x

Welcome, and good luck! I'm the same height as you and 2 stone heavier at present, but I love this diet :) you seem to have your head screwed on and know what you need to do - hope you find the support here useful.

Be careful with the flavourings - they are 3g carbs per serving which can bring some people out of ketosis.

Thanks Eclipse, still navigating my way around! X

[QUOTE="evil weevil")
Be careful with the flavourings - they are 3g carbs per serving which can bring some people out of ketosis.[/QUOTE]

That's annoying, I'll just get 1 to try.

Good things come in 5ft packages!

So day 4....

So far so good, yey! I played about with my timings today & have had only 2 shakes, coffee & plenty of water. My short cycle to the station was hard work but I think is me being tired, the diet & weather all rolled into one. Gonna get home & savour the choc bits in my bar with another top up of water. Even managed my timings so not having to cross my legs on the train home.

Let's hope that Ketosis fat burning good vibe has started to kick in!

Thank you Susie. I am feeling better today - it didn't help that my hayfever was terrible yesterday! I have also told a work colleague that I am on the diet & she bought me a bottle of water this morning. I am not a big fan of coke so think i'll buy some of the exante flavours - I tried the peach & is nice! But i'll get some Bullion today! - I hope you are finding ok, I am loving your goal setting! Is June your wedding or someone elses? Jess

Hi glassyjess. The wedding is the daughters of our friends. She has been to school with my daughter since they started nursery so really looking forward to it. Just need to be good when we are on holiday so that I can fit comfortably into my outfit once we are back. Did you try the bouillon, I don't drink a lot of it but its nice if you fancy a change. Try & get the reduced salt one if you can

Hi glassyjess. The wedding is the daughters of our friends. She has been to school with my daughter since they started nursery so really looking forward to it. Just need to be good when we are on holiday so that I can fit comfortably into my outfit once we are back. Did you try the bouillon, I don't drink a lot of it but its nice if you fancy a change. Try & get the reduced salt one if you can

That it lovely, I am sure they will love to have you there! If you have your outfit planned then that will help your goal, sounds like you have it all in check.

We had some bullion at work so I tried that but it was really salty tasting, i'll look out for the reduced salt one now. But been on track today so the old ketosis hopefully kicking in!

Day 4 over & no slip ups, happy me! Just need to do it again & again & again then I can contemplate getting my beloved (skinny) clothes from the loft!

Back