Just started Slim and Save VLCD

Puppy Fat

Happy Friday!

I started on SNS last Monday so today is just Day 12.

I would like to lose 3 stone in 3 months as I have an event to attend. I need to lose 8 stone in total :oops: though my initial mini goal is 3 in 3 months (accounting for 2 short breaks in that time too).

I can honestly say that I haven't felt hungry at all - that's not to say I haven't fancied a bottle of wine 🍷and takeaway!

I have passed the headaches and initial symptoms of ketosis and have gotten used to the frequent peeing :) though the dry mouth is awful so any tips on that would be appreciated.

So far I have had mainly shakes, a couple of bars and a couple of meal packs though mainly shakes. I am only using 4 packs per day, though could have 5 at current weight, and I'm not having any of the optional extras - milk or vegetables as I wouldn't normally have milk in coffee anyway and I haven't been hungry so didn't feel the need to add extra food.

This means calories are around 560 per day.

Week 1 loss was 14lb which was great and a real motivator - next weigh day Monday 🤞

I've been overweight all of my life and tried a few diets before - though none for many years. I really am an all or nothing kind of person so after trawling the net found SNS and though I would try it as it takes away any hassle, grey areas and seemed a simple one to follow for me.

Wish me luck! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!