Just started Total Solutions yesterday! Looking for a bit of advice...

Hi there, lovely people. ^-^ My name's Margaret, I'm 22 and only recently have started to struggle with my weight. The pressure of changing jobs, moving into a new place and just generally ~being adult~ has gotten to me. I've ALWAYS had a sweet tooth, but things have really spiraled to the point where I'd be finishing a pack of biscuits every day whilst having takeaways practically every night for convenience. (Not to mention, McDonalds is 30 seconds down the road from me!) I need to do something about it now before it becomes a real problem. Nipping it in the bud, some would say.

I want to lose about 2 stone, my current weight being 11st 7lbs and my goal weight 9st. (I'm 5'1 so my current weight puts my BMI at 'obese'. Not to mention, I'm completely depressed over my body.) I started my journet at 12st 5lbs, but have been doing another form of meal replacement diet up until now where I had one meal in the evening, but, I want to up the anti. My dad has done this diet once before and is also doing it now, so why not do it together? :)

Now what I'm wondering is, do you guys just stick to the 3 packets a day? Or do you have extras? I'm aware I need about a week or so to get into ketosis, but I'm just a bit confused. Do you have the 3 packets a day plus a bar? Or 2 packets and a bar? Do you have snacks? What do I have to keep my carb intake under? Sorry for the plethora of questions - I just wanna get this right!

Hi Margaret. On total solution you can have three packs a day.. If on the odd occasion you are really hungry you could have some protein in the form of an egg or meat. Everyones carb tolerance is diff but I reckon the average is about 80. The packs add up to 60. If you enter nearly any Exante questions into google you will come up with old minimins posts to answer them. Good luck

That's great - thank you so much for that confirmation!

Hi and welcome I think supernova answered your questions! Hope you are finding it ok so far x

Hi Margaret! I'm also changing from another diet plan (although mine was VLCD) on cost grounds. Finishing my week today and starting Exante TS tomorrow. 11 weeks to go - I want to lose 3st in total over that time. Need 6 off in total, but I plan to go back on Exante after the summer to lose the other 3!

How are you doing now? Is your Dad still on plan too? Must be nice to have someone to do it with!

Back