Just Started

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by maidmaz, 9 May 2007 Social URL.

1. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

Hi I have just started today- managed to get rwo weeks supply from a chemist at home as I work way.
    Had first Vanilla hot with coffee this morning - nearly threw up drank half- just finished choc tried to make a mouse but ended up like a thick milk shake although a bit lumpy- i will stick to this for at least 4 weeks if it kills me- any suggestions to make them nicer? please

PS how do i do one of them little weight things at the bottom to track your weight -

Well done to anyone who has lost and stuck to this as it aint easy - and im not passed t time yet
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up

This is the link to set up a tracker.

Well welcome to this fabulous site, well done for finding the lipotrim forum, you are not limited to just posting in here, feel free to have a look around. If you want to add anything or say hi to anyone dont worry we will all welcome you with open arms.
    I have to have my drinks made with chilled water so keep a 2 litre bottle in the fridge. I also add more water than the recommended to make it a little weaker. I couldnt stomach the vanilla for weeks but dont mind it now.

You will get used to the drinks...it took me 2 weeks to be able to say I love them now. Yes you probably will too.
  4. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

Hi ! takes a few shakes before you get used to drinking them but well done for getting started on lipotrim .

Working away from home hey , that must be hard .
    Keep us upto date on how ur doing thou x
  5. maidmaz

maidmaz Member

thanks for the replies-just had bar for tea- never again i nearly choked!lol you would need the saliva of a camel to cope with them could only get thru half! i hope I get used to it.
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    I would rather chew on a cardboard box than have one of those flapjacks......no way .....yuck....!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.