Just Started

maidmaz

Hi I have just started today- managed to get rwo weeks supply from a chemist at home as I work way.
Had first Vanilla hot with coffee this morning - nearly threw up drank half- just finished choc tried to make a mouse but ended up like a thick milk shake although a bit lumpy- i will stick to this for at least 4 weeks if it kills me- any suggestions to make them nicer? please

PS how do i do one of them little weight things at the bottom to track your weight -

Well done to anyone who has lost and stuck to this as it aint easy - and im not passed t time yet

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

This is the link to set up a tracker.

Well welcome to this fabulous site, well done for finding the lipotrim forum, you are not limited to just posting in here, feel free to have a look around. If you want to add anything or say hi to anyone dont worry we will all welcome you with open arms.
I have to have my drinks made with chilled water so keep a 2 litre bottle in the fridge. I also add more water than the recommended to make it a little weaker. I couldnt stomach the vanilla for weeks but dont mind it now.

You will get used to the drinks...it took me 2 weeks to be able to say I love them now. Yes you probably will too.

Hi ! takes a few shakes before you get used to drinking them but well done for getting started on lipotrim .

Working away from home hey , that must be hard .
Keep us upto date on how ur doing thou x

I would rather chew on a cardboard box than have one of those flapjacks......no way .....yuck....!

Back