Just started

Just started today using the Tesco Meal replacement ready made chocolate shakes - very easy so with day one so easy I am now really hopeful.

1st Goal: Lose half a stone
2nd Goal: Lose a stone
3rd Goal: Lose a stone and a half
4th Goal: Lose two stones
5th Goal: Lose three stones
Target: Lose four stones

Hello. I am on my first week and although I have been hungry I have not eaten anything that I shouldnt have. I get weighed on Thursday morning and will post results, but it is looking good. enjoy your 1st week and keep posting.

Hello Everyone!!
I have just started today on Tesco Ultra Slim! I have done lighter life and Cambridge before and so I know I can do it its just gettng back into it agan :(.
I Have decided to do Tesco one purely coz of money they are so much cheaper! I like the pre maid ones just coz its easier and in my tesco they got 3 for £2!
Would be good if we could try motivate each other!
Sam

Hi all. Just started last week, first weigh-in today and 7lbs off, hooray! Was a bit worried cos I had my friend stay for the weekend & we're normally a really bad influence on each other. Think she was a a bit disappointed in the lack of our usual jumbo Galaxy bars and tortillas. Went out for a curry on Sunday too :ashamed0005:, thankfully it hasn't had a major impact as it's week one.

Hi all. Just started last week, first weigh-in today and 7lbs off, hooray! Was a bit worried cos I had my friend stay for the weekend & we're normally a really bad influence on each other. Think she was a a bit disappointed in the lack of our usual jumbo Galaxy bars and tortillas. Went out for a curry on Sunday too :ashamed0005:, thankfully it hasn't had a major impact as it's week one.
oh well done. that is a fantastic loss :D

Hello, welcome and best of luck to you. :)

Well done! Thats a big loss:)

Back