• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started :)

Literally just started today, got back from the pharmacy about an hour ago. Had my first 'shake' thing. The strawberry ones aren't that bad, like poorly mixed Angel Delight lol!
I am trying to drop 3 dress sizes (my target amount of weight with Lipotrim is 64lbs). I hear you lose about 14lbs a month, or is that a you CAN lose that much a month thing?
Also, how many litres of water do I need to drink a day, I know it's 4pints... That works out to about... 3&a half litres? I think. :confused:
Wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
if u use a hand blender its better in a jug if u have one then add ice and blend it again its like a slush puppy or if u have a really good imagination a frozen cocktail lol i live on chocolate ones x

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
hi and welcome good luck with your weight-loss journey. drink plenty get the anadin ready for your headaches and i would use a blender they taste so much nicer :)

Oh, and, a question I forgot to ask ^up there^
I know you're only allowed to have 'leaf teas' and no fruit teas, but what about fruit leaf teas? I love raspberry leaf. Anyone know if this would be okay or not?

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
not quite sure as i don't like any flavour tea's. sorry not any help there. x

Jessie 888

one life only
Literally just started today, got back from the pharmacy about an hour ago. Had my first 'shake' thing. The strawberry ones aren't that bad, like poorly mixed Angel Delight lol!
I am trying to drop 3 dress sizes (my target amount of weight with Lipotrim is 64lbs). I hear you lose about 14lbs a month, or is that a you CAN lose that much a month thing?
Also, how many litres of water do I need to drink a day, I know it's 4pints... That works out to about... 3&a half litres? I think. :confused:
Wish me luck!
Hi there! You're right about the Angel Delight! A stone a month is right but men seem to lose even more, damn it. Water is a minimum of 2 litres and a maximum of 4. I e-mailed Lipotrim about the raspberry leaf tea and they said no cos it slows down your weight loss but other people on the forum have said it's ok. I try and limit it to 3 a week as a treat. I mix a strawberry shake in ice cold raspberry leaf tea every Saturday which tastes amazing. :D

Hi there! You're right about the Angel Delight! A stone a month is right but men seem to lose even more, damn it. Water is a minimum of 2 litres and a maximum of 4. I e-mailed Lipotrim about the raspberry leaf tea and they said no cos it slows down your weight loss but other people on the forum have said it's ok. I try and limit it to 3 a week as a treat. I mix a strawberry shake in ice cold raspberry leaf tea every Saturday which tastes amazing. :D

Ohhh, I'm going to try that (the cold tea/strawberry mixture) it sounds like it could be lovely.

You know what I have tried this morning actually (because I don't have any raspberry leaf tea atm lol) fine blend instant coffee mixed with the vanilla sachet. s'a bit like a vanilla latte :)