Just started

Hi, I'm so nervous about getting weighed tomorrow, it's been my first week. I have 6 stone to loose. I feel like I have eaten loads (free/super free) and have only used a few syns per day.

I'm looking for ideas to use my syns- I have a sweet tooth, so anything to satisfy that would be great!

Angela xxx

Hi this has been my first week also, and my first weigh in is on Wednesday. I'm a bit nervous but very excited aswell. My sweet tooth is a big one usually! I love chocolate and could eat it all the time, which is why i'm the size i am now! but i've found that i've been left satisfied by meringue! i tend to have it with fruit and yoghurt poured on top. the meringue is 3syns for a normal one and 1 syn for a small one :)

hope this is a help :) xx

Hi girls!!! It's my first week too - weigh in tomorrow... Eeek!! Meringue sounds yummy, will try that Emma!! I love chocolate, but have been having a curly wurly, frozen, for 6 syns and lasts ages!!! Good luck!! Emma x

ooh i never thought of that! i love curly wurlys aswell so next time i need a choc fix i might try this. the SW bars are lovely aswell, they do a really chocolatey one which is very chewy, so i may try this frozen to last longer aswell :) thanks for the tips and Good luck!! xx

the 'chocolate bliss' ones are lovely and chewy, you really feel like you're having a bar of chocolate, and they can be used as a healthy extra. the minty ones are delicious too x

Hi girls!!! It's my first week too - weigh in tomorrow... Eeek!! Meringue sounds yummy, will try that Emma!! I love chocolate, but have been having a curly wurly, frozen, for 6 syns and lasts ages!!! Good luck!! Emma x

Wow what a fab idea got to try this out. Is my first week too and weigh in is in the morning very very nervous. Fingers crossed hope everyone does well!!

Good luck for your weigh in! I drink loads of water but i put the 'no added sugar' dilute juice in it as i get bored with water easy. I tend to drink more while i'm at work aswell so itry to drink most of it through the day xx

ive being making vegtable soup lately and i find it handy to have ready in a pot when you feel like snacking on junk!

I really wish i was a soup fan but i just have never liked it. I have been trying to try it but i just cant get away with it. it's such a good idea though :) xx

Sineadsss said:
ive being making vegtable soup lately and i find it handy to have ready in a pot when you feel like snacking on junk!

I made a lovely butternut squash and red pepper soup the other day :) and i'm not the best cook in the world by far!!!

My downfall is water - i don't drink anywhere near enough of it, maybe that could be my new goal for this week!!!! Is everyone managing to eat their superfree? I struggled a bit this week, i'll admit, but it was my first week learning how it works, so hopefully i'll be lotsbetter this week!!! Em xx

i make the soup with about 4 carrotts 2 potatoes cut thickly with a tin of tomatoes and 1 veg stock cube with about a pint of water!! The butternut squash sounds tasty are ye girls all staying for the meetings?

I've been trying to have superfrees as either snacks or mixed with yoghurts and things for a desert as i have a really sweet tooth. i'm not much of a vegetable fan, but i like fruit alot.

my tip for drinking more water, is to put it in a pint glass or a big bottle, as you drink more without realising it

x

I've got 3 little ones so it's going to be quite difficult for me to stay unless someone can sit with them while i go, or my hubby to be is home (he's a lorry driver so away a lot! ) are you staying Sinead?? X

Back