Just started

emma_k

Hi this has been my first week also, and my first weigh in is on Wednesday. I'm a bit nervous but very excited aswell. My sweet tooth is a big one usually! I love chocolate and could eat it all the time, which is why i'm the size i am now! but i've found that i've been left satisfied by meringue! i tend to have it with fruit and yoghurt poured on top. the meringue is 3syns for a normal one and 1 syn for a small one :)

hope this is a help :) xx

Hi girls!!! It's my first week too - weigh in tomorrow... Eeek!! Meringue sounds yummy, will try that Emma!! I love chocolate, but have been having a curly wurly, frozen, for 6 syns and lasts ages!!! Good luck!! Emma x

emma_k

ooh i never thought of that! i love curly wurlys aswell so next time i need a choc fix i might try this. the SW bars are lovely aswell, they do a really chocolatey one which is very chewy, so i may try this frozen to last longer aswell :) thanks for the tips and Good luck!! xx

emma_k

the 'chocolate bliss' ones are lovely and chewy, you really feel like you're having a bar of chocolate, and they can be used as a healthy extra. the minty ones are delicious too x

Sineadsss

S: 10st9lb C: 9st11.0lb G: 9st4lb Loss: 0st12lb(8.05%)
hey girls good look with your 1st weigh ins! Do ye drink much water? im tryin to drink 2 litres a day

clairebear83

S: 14st7lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st6lb(9.85%)
Hi girls!!! It's my first week too - weigh in tomorrow... Eeek!! Meringue sounds yummy, will try that Emma!! I love chocolate, but have been having a curly wurly, frozen, for 6 syns and lasts ages!!! Good luck!! Emma x

Wow what a fab idea got to try this out. Is my first week too and weigh in is in the morning very very nervous. Fingers crossed hope everyone does well!!

emma_k

Good luck for your weigh in! I drink loads of water but i put the 'no added sugar' dilute juice in it as i get bored with water easy. I tend to drink more while i'm at work aswell so itry to drink most of it through the day xx

Sineadsss

ive being making vegtable soup lately and i find it handy to have ready in a pot when you feel like snacking on junk!

emma_k

I really wish i was a soup fan but i just have never liked it. I have been trying to try it but i just cant get away with it. it's such a good idea though :) xx

Sineadsss said:
ive being making vegtable soup lately and i find it handy to have ready in a pot when you feel like snacking on junk!

I made a lovely butternut squash and red pepper soup the other day :) and i'm not the best cook in the world by far!!!

My downfall is water - i don't drink anywhere near enough of it, maybe that could be my new goal for this week!!!! Is everyone managing to eat their superfree? I struggled a bit this week, i'll admit, but it was my first week learning how it works, so hopefully i'll be lotsbetter this week!!! Em xx

Sineadsss

i make the soup with about 4 carrotts 2 potatoes cut thickly with a tin of tomatoes and 1 veg stock cube with about a pint of water!! The butternut squash sounds tasty are ye girls all staying for the meetings?

emma_k

I've been trying to have superfrees as either snacks or mixed with yoghurts and things for a desert as i have a really sweet tooth. i'm not much of a vegetable fan, but i like fruit alot.

my tip for drinking more water, is to put it in a pint glass or a big bottle, as you drink more without realising it

x

I've got 3 little ones so it's going to be quite difficult for me to stay unless someone can sit with them while i go, or my hubby to be is home (he's a lorry driver so away a lot! ) are you staying Sinead?? X