Just started

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Just started on Monday on Exante, but today have started the samples with s&s. I'm going to flit between the two diets until the exante stuff is used up then I suspect that I'll stick with s&s due to the extra choice. Have had the choc truff bar, and the chilli (with some broccoli and white cabbage). Both were delicious.

Anyway, I'm Andy, and I've done all this before on lighter life. You'll see from my sig I've been a lot heavier and a lot lighter. I'm down to 234 (having lost 10lbs in the first 4 days) and feeling very good about this. Much better than the last time I did ll, when I lasted 48 days. This time, in terms of what I have available to eat, I feel that it is only me who can defeat me. Or at least allow myself to be defeated.

First time round, I had the joy of each weight being new. The last couple of times, the new lower weights were all higher than I'd experienced, so I didn't have that boost weekly. All I thought about was when I could finish. This time feels different, as I'm not just thinking about the end result and am determined to enjoy every new weight I reach. I expect to be on this till July 31st but that doesn't mean I can't be happy long before then, which I've always forgotten.

Last edited:
Welcome Andy......wow you have lost some weight....well done :D

I am on day 4 - dunno whether it is a mind set but like you it feels different :) and I am at a weekend and not a glass of wine to sniff at :D

Onwards and downwards xx

Thanks Dawn and good luck to you.

If anyone uses My fitness pal, I'm andybhoy72 on there. I'd love to have some fellow vlcders on there!

Hey andy!
I have a feeling you were around doing LL the same time I was.... I rememer your avi *grins and shudders*

I know what you mean about having been here before.... in some ways its harder to get exited about milestones having been there and lower (and come back up), but im learning to enjoy each new weight too.... and look at how things like fitness and confidence are improving along the way too!

Hi Phoenix, who were you before (going by your join date you must have been a different username).

Have to say, the food is lush. I've had the choc bar, lemon bar, veg soup, choc crispy shake, chilli and spag Bol. The last two have been on green veg and been so nice.

On ll last time, I struggled so badly, that by day 4 I was a whisker from quitting. I'm towards the end of day 6 (4 exante and 2 s&s) and don't even feel like I'm on a vlcd now.

Well done on ur loss andy, amazin! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Andy,

Good luck this time round, well done on your weight loss so far.

It's my first day on s&s today, enjoying it so far.

Love your pic, I have 2 pet rats, lol..

x

Back