Just starting - need to lost 1.5 stone

Eyepunky

Hi there all!!

I have started slimfast (well the tesco one, its nicer).

Been going since monday and so far so good..the hunger pangs have just stopped.

hoping to lose 1.5 stone. how long do you think I will take the lose this?

I'm 6.2 and 15 stone...plus I'm male ;)

Ta peeps

hey and welcome! at a guess i recon it would probabily take you 2 months, maybe 2 and half!

But im not sure how men lose weight!

Hi hope u dont mind me asking but what is the ultra slim like i would really like to try this but im finding it hard to get info on it for example what u can have for dinner ect?

Hi there all!!

I have started slimfast (well the tesco one, its nicer).

Been going since monday and so far so good..the hunger pangs have just stopped.

hoping to lose 1.5 stone. how long do you think I will take the lose this?

I'm 6.2 and 15 stone...plus I'm male ;)

Ta peeps

Hi,

i love the ultra slim...i found the slimfast quite hard going and a bit sickly...as I'm male i feel better having the ultra slim as not many people know what it is :cool:

It is very light...tastes like Yazoo!....and its the same plan as slimfast...I have one in the morning and for dinners. A little breakfast bar (100 cals) mid morning. A cut up carrott for snack mid afternoon and big meal at night...

...lost 4 pounds so far this week :)

thats great thanks. 4 pounds is really good :) i think i will give it a go something i think if i was doing that for breakfast and lunch and eating a normal dinner some nites it might still do the trick

Hey i just started the tesco one too... went to check out slimfast but saw the tesco one and it was way cheaper and contained less calories etc!.. i only bought the strawberry ones tho, you tried the chocolate? i'm thinking of getting that to add a bit of variation. just finished my second day and its going well but think after a week of just the strawberry one i'll start to get sick of it!.. well done on losing 4 pound! how long have you been doing it to lose that? x

i love the chocolate one, but not keen on the choc orange one...bleh!

Started on monday and done about 4-5 pounds....but just had a greggs pastie...i've resisted all week!!

Not looking forward to the weekend though as having a house party tomorrow night...snacks, beers and pizza ....darn it!

Back