Just starting out

vixxs1980

HI All
I started on CWP on 28th May and have lost 12lb so far. My start weight was 12.2 and I want to get to 9st. Really for me the weight has crept on over the past few years... I had my son in 1998 and was really quite young - only 18 and prior to that I could eat what I wanted and never put any weight on - i weight about 7 1/2 stone until I got pregnant! I put on 4 stone when I was pregnant and have yo-yoed since then until I got on the scales and realised that at 12.2 and only 5.3 i weighed more than being full term pregnant and none of my clothes fitted me and frankly was quite round and really not happy! Over the years have done weight watchers and slimming world and they have both been ok, but the temptation of food has always overtook the desire to eat better and exercise. I work in a job that means I am away from home a bit, often in hotels and working late, takeaways etc. Not good! So the CWP plan really means I dont ahve to worry about food at all for a while and then when re-introducing can look to manage what I actually eat!
This week has been a little up and down due to having to go in to lots of meetings and not really wanting to explain re the diet as people do judge you but since then have made the decision that honesty is best and I really dont need the support of any of my suppliers - they really dont need to approve my diet! So back on track and have accepted that Fridays weigh in may be a little less than normal but thats ok.
I have spent the last couple fo weeks reading through the forums on here and am really encouraged by peoples determination and their experiences whilst on CWP. Looking forward to being a success story!!
Bye for now
love Vicky
Week 1 - -4lbs (4 days):D
Week 2 - -4lbs:eek:
Week 3 - 4lbs:eek:

(4 is the magic number!!)

Hi, you sound very determined, good luck! Keep us posted :)

Thanks Rachel.. Today I feel extremely hungry! Think having food on Friday has made me feel like I am back at the beginning again! Heyho... Lots of water and keep busy. Have done some OU work, been to shops for the sons packed lunches, put some washing out and have loads of housework to do so that will keep me occupied! Just want it to be friday as each weigh in gives me a reminder why I am doing this!! Hope everyone else doing ok. Bye for now. Xxx

Thanks Rachel.. Today I feel extremely hungry! Think having food on Friday has made me feel like I am back at the beginning again! Heyho... Lots of water and keep busy. Have done some OU work, been to shops for the sons packed lunches, put some washing out and have loads of housework to do so that will keep me occupied! Just want it to be friday as each weigh in gives me a reminder why I am doing this!! Hope everyone else doing ok. Bye for now. Xxx

I know what you mean i just feel like im waiting for each wi, even though i am a daily weigher so its a bit silly really haha.

Need to keep busy myself today! Good luck x

It's like a validation of your own scales when the counsellors scales say you have lost as well!! Even tho mine are always a different weight to hers!

mine seem to be to same as hers but because of my shifts one week i weigh in the evening and one week its in the morning! So i use my own as my guide but go to her for products obv lol - and she measures me now and again!

I used to weigh in everyday but try my hardest now not to....it's so tempting though, the things we women do eh! Lol

I've got loads of jobs to get on with, just can't be bothered yet. Hubby has the motogp on and it sends me to sleep with out fail, I really should get up and do something!

Ugh. Monday. Facing a v long drive today to have another supplier meeting.. Then a v long drive home! Bet lunch is on offer and no bloomin facilities to make a shake :( plus side am working from home tues and weds which makes life easier. I did get on the scales... Again.... Today and am showing a loss at the moment. Roll on official wi on Friday!!! Have a lovely day everyone. Xx

Yay! Working from home! So happy not to be driving stupid mileage and no food in my way today! And the sun is finally shining! Pls no more rain! :)

I am feeling really poopy now. I have allergy issues and excema and am having tests done to figure out what reactions I am having which means no allergy meds for days... Test tomorrow but I have been sneezing all night and all morning and my nose actually hurts! Cd diet is good for this as its working like an elimination diet for food and before I stopped taking medication my skin was looking great and now it's all flared up again! Aarrrggghhh! Frustrating but at least only till tomorrow to go... And surprisingly it totally distracts me from food so isn't making me feel tempted! Never thought I would crave antihistamine! Sad!

Whoop! Just discovered I do not have food allergies.... I have a massive allergy to silver birch trees which contains the same minor proteins as some foods hence the reactions! This means I can have a wider range of cd products! Yay! Maybe I will feel a little less bored of the usual products now and an also get some ready made shakes for work! Well chuffed!

Thanks! I lost 3lbs! Am well chuffed!

Week 1 - 4lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs
Week 3 - 4lbs
Week 4 - 3lbs

Total 15 lbs in just 4 weeks! Am so happy!!

And I have different products to try! Hope they taste nice a I am stupidly excited to try them! Lol!

Back