Just starting today... reeeaaally excited!!!

Carlos - because people are focused and determined to take this once in a lifetime chance to help themselves feel better, look better and be more confident. We do it because we know it works, and because we are focused on the end goal !! You have to be strong and determined, if not it wouldnt work. Besides, after 2 weeks it honestly gets easier, personally I found I missed the shakes when I stopped, and there is no way I would of believed that when I first started!!

Whilst I missed food on the LT diet, I can honestly say I have NEVER felt better, as am getting the right daily level of vitamins and minerals. Never felt ill once, not a cold nothing, the whole time I was on LT.

lol, funnily enough milktrayman i have a really stinking cold right now ;-) but it's the first in a long time!

hi

Well done jaq.. 4lb is brill!

Hows u (and u chook) getting on in day 2...?

Ive dizziness and headaches.. finding it hard to concentrate as well..... still 1 1/2 days down!

I am fine and not missing food at all..I love the Strawberry shakes.They are yummy.I am focused and determined to prove I can do this for myself.Keeping myself busy helps.

Thanks for asking.

Jac.;)

hi all,

well got through day 2!!!! went to the dorset steam fair for the day and can honestly say it was complete and utter torture - everywhere you looked there were people selling food but i didn't cave - took a flask of iced water with me for my shakes, and a flask of hot for my soup and lots of water and felt so proud of myself when i got home.

Was expecting to feel a bit rough today as day 3 but actually feel okay, just achey legs from too much walking yesterday!

How's everyone else doing? Hope you're all doing well.

Managed to get into a pair of trousers today that i haven't worn since May!! What more motivation do I need??!!

Take care all
xx

Back