Just starting!

Shrimp

Gold Member
This is my first day on Exante ... I waited for my box to arrive before I had breakfast. I have had 3 shakes but I am not happy as had to cook for the family and would a treat. I just need to keep busy and get my mind focused.

Hi Shrimp, welcome and good luck. The first few days are the hardest while your body goes into ketosis, after that cooking isnt so bad, it doesnt bother me anymore at all. Drink plenty of water to keep you filled up and yeah keep your mind focussed and you'll be fine.

Thank you so much for your reply x

This is my first day on Exante ... I waited for my box to arrive before I had breakfast. I have had 3 shakes but I am not happy as had to cook for the family and would a treat. I just need to keep busy and get my mind focused.

The best of luck on your journey. It does get easier when you get into the routine of it :).

Thank you...I have been ok until today! It's my birthday and I have done really well until this evening when I had to have a piece of birthday cake (but that was it!)

i will get back on track tomorrow... I am out and about with work so it should be easier and there is no cake left in the house!

Happy Birthday! I agree you deserve cake on your birthday. The diet you're on is tough enough without denying yourself absolutely everything between now and goal. Well done for going straight back on track :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes....I have gone straight back to it today! And feel good about tat bit if birthday cake :)

Back