just sticking my head round the exante forum door

sumayyah

please try again
ive been on cambridge for a while, am down about 6 stone on my heaviest weight but have been faffing about for a while

with the price increase and the fact i have to drive 30 minutes each way to attend my cdc's house i just cannot justify the cost anymore

so i put my exante order in this morning and have started immediatly with packs i had in the house already

am sad that im not a cambridge girl anymore but excited to finish my journey and try out the exante shakes

Welcome - you will do fine here. It works, no faffing with counsellors, driving and extra cost.
Well done.
GSQ

Welcome to the exante madhouse!
Good luck with the rest of your weight loss :D

Well done on your loss so far x

I hope you enjoy exante, it is so much easier being able to have the packs arrive at your door

I'm a newbie too and joined from lighterlife. Ive lost just over 8lb in my first week and am loving it. Good luck huny xx

Welcome, it will be interesting to see how your weight loss compares, as some have faster losses on exante! So dont worry about it being higher in calories, the shakes are much thicker than cd and more filling ;)

thanks everyone

im all excited, the package should be here between 11.24 and 12.24 according to the email, does that mean i get it for free if they arrive after that time? lol

yay! its arrived! now what should i try today?

your gonna have lots of extra pennies now you have switched..30 mins each way thats a lot of petrol monet your saving too..good luck hun xxx have you checked out the drinks thread that you can have on exante..zero coke has never tasted so good lol xx

my faves are banana and choc.....my hubby also does this and he loves the vanilla hot with a coffee!! good luck hun youll save loads of money compared to cambridge!

had the banana, quite liked it, very simiar to the cambridge one

an a bite of the toffee nut bar, at first it was a tad saty, then it was a tad sweet and finally back to a tad salty, lol twas alrite thou

Back