Just taken a photo of myself....

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Havnt wanted to take a full length photo of myself since Christmas as I hated the way I looked and was very insecure.

This weekend i'm off out to Bristol and my mate wanted to see what I was wearing, so I got my OH to take a photo *I was bringing at what the end result would be* and I was actually pleasently suprised!

Might sound like i'm blowing my own trumpet a bit but ive lost just over 2 stone now and being able to see the results is quite pleasing :D

The inspitation slideshow on here is great, well done to everyone else who has taken before and after pics, you all look fab!

Woohoo! Post it, post it. Let us see how fab you look :D

Please post the pic so that we can have a look too!!! :)

Aw WOW Sarah-Jayne, you look AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats on your brilliant weight loss and looking so fab.................very inspirational!! x x

You look great :D no wonder you are happy congrats hon

Wow! Foxy. That is such a difference...well done you. You can see it in your face, shoulders, waist, legs...

Fantastic.

:woohoo:

looking good honey...

xx

Wow, you look great. You can definatly see the difference and I think you are allowed to blow your own trumpet a little after all your hard work!

Sarah-Jayne you look wonderful, don't you ever stop blowing your own trumpet - be proud of your weight loss and shout it from the roof tops, you've worked hard and you look amazing now, well done sweetheart. X

Blow away you look fab!!!!!! xxx

Too right you should blow your own trumpet! You look amazing!

I'd say come and visit me when you're in Bristol, but you'll put me to shame! :D

Back