Just thought I'd let you know...

Lily

Gold Member
I haven't posted here that much in quite a while cos I've been revising like a nutter for the last 6 weeks!

Those of you who were around in December may remember my rather pitiful post about failing an exam...

Well--I took the retake this week--and I've just found out I passed!

Yay me! I can't tell you how good it feels. So here I am, getting on for four and a half stones lighter than I was in October and I've passed my exam!

Happy Valentine's Day to me! :party0011: :party0038:

Hey Lily, double congratulations, mega achievements on both counts. YAY YOU!!!

Georgie
xx

bravo!!!

xxxxx

I haven't posted here that much in quite a while cos I've been revising like a nutter for the last 6 weeks!

Those of you who were around in December may remember my rather pitiful post about failing an exam...

Well--I took the retake this week--and I've just found out I passed!

Yay me! I can't tell you how good it feels. So here I am, getting on for four and a half stones lighter than I was in October and I've passed my exam!

Happy Valentine's Day to me! :party0011: :party0038:

Congratulations Lily and well done!!!

8888f379.gif

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Lily :D

Brilliant! Well done you! :)

Well done Lily - I remember you revising for the exam last year! Congrats on your success - and also a big congratulations to you on your incredible weight loss - you're doing brilliant!

All this success deserves a (non edible) treat, me thinks!

Thank you all so much. You guys are great. I very much doubt I'd have got this far without the support from the folks here on the forum. It's made all the difference in the world.

:)

Back