Just thought you might all like to know that I'm under 16 stone!

Jettica

Shoot to thrill
This is a big deal for me, so I thought I'd shout about it!

As long as I've cared about my weight I've been 16stone. I was weighing myself using the wii and it was telling me 16st 9lbs for ages. I then lost eight pounds. Decided to get some scales and really start.

I'd obviously been doing the clothes thing wrong on the wii because the scales said I was 16.5 stone after losing 8lbs so I was into the 17s!

Now I'm 15stone 13lbs and I feel amazing!
Thank you all because being on this forum with awesome people totally helps!
xx

love it =]
and your doin brill ... im plateuing at 16 stone dead on lol... i need to get under it .. but i think its one of them times you have to push threw it .. i know ill do it just gotta hang in there x

I know I've decided to treat myself to something from fairygothmother.com when I get down to my target weight of 11 somthing stone. Possibly this: FairyGothMother - FGM-468daisy Overbust corset

x

Big congrats, it's great wheny ou can break through one of your personnal big milestones, keep up the great work!

Love that site, looked (drooled!) on it before lol. It's great to have something like that in mind to treat yourself with when you get to your goal, I have a big tattoo planned when I get to mine :D

Wow, well done on all your success so far!
And it's great to reward yourself with something when you reach your goals, and you've picked something really nice :)

well done on your loss ;D

Well thats awesome. Love the blog BTW but looking at the photos I would never have put you down as weighing more than 16st, you certainly don't show it. Keep up the good work!

Back