Just three packets a day??

Kylie x

Hi there, I am about to put my order in for Slim And Save, Im just wondering though, would it be okay to have just three shakes a day instead of four/ three and a low cal meal? I dont want the meals or bars, just shakes and soups! I have done cambridge before and wondered if i can safely have just three shakes a day like with that diet and take a multi vitamin.... Any help would be greatly appreciated :):) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Damn! That's annoying, thank you for andwering me though :)

Yes you can! Three shakes plus a low cal meal and multi vit is fine. Look on the slim and save website for info as to what you are actually allowed as your meals xx

I think the question was just 3 packs rather than 4 packs or 3 packs and a meal. The answer is no, the calories are way too small and you'll harm your body, you'll use lean muscle for energy and go into starvation mode. As well as depriving yourself of essential nutrients. Also, consider that your heart is a muscle - surely you don't want to damage this?

Thank's for your replies guys! Sorry if I didn't explain it well! Lol! I'm going to do the four shakes instead and hope that it's good loss's like on Cambridge, I think I was having around 440 calories a day between the 3 shakes, loss's were great, averaged a stone a month after the first two weeks where the water weight went, so obviously more at the beginning. Hope I can do as well on this, it's cheaper than the 44 pound a week I spent on Cambridge, so fingers crossed :) x

Ah right, I didn't read it properly, sorry! Glad you have sorted out what you want to do though :)

Back